Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Jul 22, 03:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Maret
Earning More Ears

We flew with tui all they wanted to look at was the assetation form
Maret is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 04:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by JP81 View Post
I print Absolutely EVERYTHING.
On a Holiday we all want, and as you say, tech doesn't always work as it should.
The last thing you need is one person having issues.
Does that include your US Dollars ?
Butts1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 04:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Maret View Post
We flew with tui all they wanted to look at was the assetation form
What is it with TUI and bureaucracy ?

Offered mine to BA but they only wanted Passports.
Butts1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lozza
Very Serious Dibber

Ridiculous situation. If I was flying with TUI, Iíd refuse to print them off on general principle. If youíve got it on your phone and can present that at check in, what are they gonna do, refuse you travel? They wouldnt have a leg to stand on! Bureaucracy and nimbyism gone mad 🤬
Lozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I have never printed them in the past, but had access to an electronic copy just in case.

But when we travelled in January and April, seeing as we were bringing all the covid stuff anyway, we put together a paper folder for all the documents and put them in as well.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
garryboy11
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I mean are you even going to Florida if you donít have a plastic wallet filled with documents and paperwork, sorted in the order you need to access them?
garryboy11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Apprentice Imagineer

Echo what others have said but always take an A4 folder of every printout imaginable ordered by day, even ADR confirmations
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by garryboy11 View Post
I mean are you even going to Florida if you donít have a plastic wallet filled with documents and paperwork, sorted in the order you need to access them?
Yes my "night before" main wallet contains airport car park email (usually required), flight booking email (for twilight check in and never required) and hotel reservation email (never required). These are always in chronological order

My secondary "just in case" wallet contains ESTA print out (never required) and whatever documents already approved in Verifly (never required)

Mick
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
garryboy11
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Yes my "night before" main wallet contains airport car park email (usually required), flight booking email (for twilight check in and never required) and hotel reservation email (never required). These are always in chronological order

My secondary "just in case" wallet contains ESTA print out (never required) and whatever documents already approved in Verifly (never required)

Mick
Snap. Although I take no credit for this approach. Itís down to being married to a project manager. 😂
garryboy11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by garryboy11 View Post
Snap. Although I take no credit for this approach. Itís down to being married to a project manager. 😂
Until I retired in 2015 I was, for over 50 years, a Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager.

It will come as no surprise that I have Excel spreadsheets showing all sorts of stuff from previous visits

Mick