Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 27 May 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

I love the Aldi Game of Thrones one and I've never watched the programme
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

The one where the couple appear unable to read the pregnancy test really irks me - apparently they can only understand words ‘pregnant’ or ‘not pregnant’. I think if reading a key telling you what either one line or 2 means is too complicated for you then you really shouldn’t be procreating in the first place.
Old 27 May 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

The Cadbury chocolate ad with the child buying chocolate for her mum with trinkets , I know it’s not her fault but she sounds like she has a really bad sinus infection
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
The Cadbury chocolate ad with the child buying chocolate for her mum with trinkets , I know it’s not her fault but she sounds like she has a really bad sinus infection
And why is the mum outside on her phone not wondering where the child is any why she comes out of a shop with chocolate despite having no money.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
The go compare one where he sings in the taxi and all the taxi driver can say is “oh fantastic” in a really weird repetitive way. I’m guessing from the way he says it he must be a minor celeb and that’s a regular thing he says, but no idea who he is so it just seems annoying.
Thank you, I thought it was just me who didn't understand that one!

Can anyone enlighten me?
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

The Ice Lolly one where the woman is swimming above the turtle, this really upsets me as turtles need to come up for air to breathe and this and crowding them stops them being able to I appreciate that it was probably staged for an advert but people may copy thinking it is ok
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List