Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 13 Jun 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

90 day fiancé the other way

So this started tonight and I have spent 2 hours tutting loudly and shaking my head.what on earth are some of them thinking 😳
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 06:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I’ve watched the first few and I can’t believe how blinkered some people can be!

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Just watching now- ABSOLUTELY compulsive viewing. I don't normally watch stuff like this, but it's like watching a car crash with morbid fascination. The gold digger from Ecuador is the worst!
Did you notice her eyes were just on the wad of cash as he gets back in the car after going to the cash machine?
And the parent's faces when she called the Mormans a cult?
The parents of them all are like 'What the hell are you doing?'
This show will be a big hit. Just seen a preview of what is to come and the Ecuadorian girl can't be bothered meeting him at the airport and threatens to 'Bobbit' him.

Edited at 10:53 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Can't say I've spotted that one yet - I'm still hooked on "Say yes to the dress"

Caught a new one a couple of days ago on DMAX though - we are discovering new channels every day Called "Insane Pools" and a couple with a massive house in Cortez near Bradenton spent $250,000 just remodelling their pool.

Mick
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Can't say I've spotted that one yet - I'm still hooked on "Say yes to the dress"

Caught a new one a couple of days ago on DMAX though - we are discovering new channels every day Called "Insane Pools" and a couple with a massive house in Cortez near Bradenton spent $250,000 just remodelling their pool.

Mick
The pool one sounds good- I'll check it out- you've got to watch this though Mick.
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
The pool one sounds good- I'll check it out- you've got to watch this though Mick.
I still can't get over the loss of Chip & Joanne on HGTV (TLC over here). We have to go into Super Target every holiday to see their Magnolia products.

Mick
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Ha ha, just watching the visa lawyer's face as the girl marrying the fella from South Africa tells him he was charged with armed robbery, drug possession and theft.
'That may be a problem'.
Old 15 Jun 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

Has anyone watched 90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk yet? It’s last years couple giving Gogglebox style commentary on one of this years episodes. Tarik and his brother were an absolute scream! Definitely worth a watch.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

We watch these the internet has a lot to answer for.

Good luck to them the Indian guy basically catfishes the woman yet... she’s still going to India with only 6K savings why doesn’t she go for a holiday first she if she likes the place.

Old 16 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Has anyone watched 90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk yet? It’s last years couple giving Gogglebox style commentary on one of this years episodes. Tarik and his brother were an absolute scream! Definitely worth a watch.
I tried it but it meant we had to watch the whole season again ... 90DF is good but I couldn’t watch it twice