Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Jun 15, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
elrao
Gone all Goofy

Dining Plans / Reservations / Character Dining

Hi

Have a reservation at Seqoia lodge including the "plus" half board package.

We want to do a character dining experience one evening and so I have booked Inventions. I believe the buffet costs €55.50 per adult and €30.50 per child and the reservation line confirmed we can use our "plus" vouchers towards as part payment (€34 adult / €16 child) - meaning it will work out as €21.50 + drinks for an adult and €14.50 for a child.

I did however notice that the "plus" voucher is valid at café mickey, which does character dining - but wasn't sure if their character dining was only the breakfast or if they were there for dinner?

Have booked in at the hotel for the first night, purely for ease as we have small children. Need to make a booking still for our last night, any recommendations of places included on the "plus" option?
elrao is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 15, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Cafe mickey does character lunch and dinner.
But I enjoy inventions better..
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 15, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Ooo we tried Blue Lagoon for the first time in April as we had the plus plan. It was great setting as a Caribbean beach restaurant and fun watching the boats on the Pirates ride. There is quite a lot of fish options but as a family of non fish we easily found something that was scrummy
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 15, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi there,

Characters are at Café Mickey at Breakfast, lunch & dinner, you can use you plus voucher for the set menu at lunch or dinner. Breakfast would be €17 per person.

I have plus for August & will be eating at Café Mickey, Silver spur steakhouse & Blue Lagoon (our favourites) and also trying Bistro Chez Remy for the first time.

Can' wait!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 15, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
elrao
Gone all Goofy

Thanks

Will keep the reservation we have at Inventions. May do Café Mickey on the Sunday. Am a non fish eater myself, so probably best to give Blue Lagoon a miss.

Tempted to wait and have a look around the restaurants on the Friday when we get there and then try to book for the Sunday.
elrao is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 15, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
elrao
Gone all Goofy

Am guessing that I can't use my 15% shareholders club discount at Inventions, then part pay with my meal voucher?
Old 26 Jun 15, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elrao View Post
Am guessing that I can't use my 15% shareholders club discount at Inventions, then part pay with my meal voucher?
We were told we couldn't do that in auberge de cendrillon, it had to be one or the other
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 15, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
elrao
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Jen78 View Post
We were told we couldn't do that in auberge de cendrillon, it had to be one or the other
Thought as much, would have been to much to expect the vouchers were really the equivalent of cash.

Still going to try!
Old 26 Jun 15, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Thought as much, would have been to much to expect the vouchers were really the equivalent of cash.

Still going to try!
I have heard it happen, think it depends on who serves you
Unfortunately our waiter checked with the manager
Old 26 Jun 15, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
We were able to at all the restaurants we went to

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread