Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Sep 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
We need car pics 😂😂
We’re having to borrow father in law’s car as it’s bigger than both of ours.

I do think we’ll fit everything in the car, it’s DD’s room I’m more worried about. I think she’s packed her entire wardrobe! 😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up bringing some stuff back with us!
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover43
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 158
Luckily we are close enough to his uni that we can do more than 1 trip
Old Key West August 2012
Port Orleans Riverside August 2014
NY/HRH and Beach Club July/Aug 2016
disneylover43 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
He did have wobble around the 1st couple of weeks but it’s a big adjustment for anyone and I would be more surprised if he hadn’t !
She will have a great time I’m sure and my ds was a complete carnivore! Loved steaks ,bacon , big meaty burgers but nope .. complete U turn..We were so shocked !
It also saves him some money which is what he’s all about at the moment 😂
Best of luck to your daughter , would love to hear how they all get on , my niece goes down to Falmouth uni next sat so hope she settles in fine too🤞🏼
I think they will all have their wobbles. I just hope Georgia doesn’t have hers 3 weeks in when we are going to Spain for a week 😔 Although we can still keep in touch with her easily from there too. I’m sure she will enjoy it once she settles in
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We need car pics 😂😂
Haha, I am now picturing my DH trying to get it in the car, swearing and complaining and me standing there taking photos and explaining that I’m taking them for the Dibb 😂

Yes I will definitely take some 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Haha, I am now picturing my DH trying to get it in the car, swearing and complaining and me standing there taking photos and explaining that I’m taking them for the Dibb 😂

Yes I will definitely take some 😀
😂😂😂

Luke has got the day off work so we could be 2 cars, a fiesta and a C1 😂😂 will get pics

Molly's friend posted a picture of their car yesterday looked much bigger than mine and it was bulging at the seams 😮
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

See you all have it so wrong - you need to send your kids far away so they can only have one suitcase on the plane! Car problem solved 🤣🤣🤣

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

😂😂😂

Luke has got the day off work so we could be 2 cars, a fiesta and a C1 😂😂 will get pics

Molly's friend posted a picture of their car yesterday looked much bigger than mine and it was bulging at the seams 😮
We have quite a big car with a big boot as we tow the caravan with it but it’s still only one car 😀 We may need to take the caravan. Wouldn’t we stand out pulling up in the centre of Bristol 😂😂
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
See you all have it so wrong - you need to send your kids far away so they can only have one suitcase on the plane! Car problem solved 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like a very good plan 😂
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

The size of car issue is genuine! 3 years ago our Peugeot 3008 was full to squeezing point ... whilst unloading and unpacking at Uni Rosie said “where’s my pink suitcase?” We found it when we got home tucked round the corner of our hallway!
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
The size of car issue is genuine! 3 years ago our Peugeot 3008 was full to squeezing point ... whilst unloading and unpacking at Uni Rosie said “where’s my pink suitcase?” We found it when we got home tucked round the corner of our hallway!
Poor Rosie, did it have all her clothes in it? Georgia would have sent us straight back for it 😂

I can imagine it will be a pretty big issue though. Our car is an Insignia which is pretty big, but as the pile of stuff has grown I’m having doubts about fitting it all in.

We fly from Bristol Airport two weeks after Georgia moves, so we may have to take unimportant things then. Although she won’t want us to drop it in on the way to the airport at 4am so will have to wait until we are going home 😀