Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Aug 18, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
TRACCOOPER
Excited about Disney

DD 21st & DS 18th, where to go?

We are a family of 4, DD and DS celebrate their 21st and 18th within 3 weeks of each other in June 2019. We would like to do a few days away together but struggling to find one destination to suit all - city break europe or usa / theme park?

We have been to DLP many years ago, WDW 5 years ago and DL 2 years ago. I was thinking that DLP might be a good option for 3 nights however have looked at prices and it will cost a small fortune for a decent hotel and also 2 rooms. We went to Port Aventura in Spain a few years ago & that might be better value for money than Paris. Another idea was New York but DD has just returned. Don't really want a sunbathing/pool break.

Does anyone have any destination suggestions that would suit a broad range of interests such as sports game, theme park, shopping, sightseeing up to 5 nights

Many thanks
TRACCOOPER is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

East Coast USA or Canada somewhere other than New York? I’ve done Toronto, Boston and Washington DC and enjoyed those!
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Could you go somewhere in the states to go to one of the big six flags parks or cedar point? (I have to admit my geography is awful so I’m not sure where the parks are)
Or you could go up to somewhere like Rome for a couple days?
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

It wouldn’t really appeal to me but what about Las Vegas.
We are going to New York for our sons 21st (but don’t tell him it’s a surprise !) but I have just realised you have said daughter has already been there.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Aliloo
Getting Excited

Dubai... shorter flights, loads to do and guaranteed sunshine.
Aliloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 03:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

We have this issue in 2020. Our front runner is Mexico. For our family there is something for everyone.
Old 2 Aug 18, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Atlantis in Dubai. Amazing place!