Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Aug 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

If food deals are your thing...

I was checking out the dates I've already booked on a few different country's sites (Glutton for punishment, I know!), and if food is your thing the Dutch site is doing free full board, including hotel breakfast.

No other discount though.

x

(This was for dates in October)
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
calongwag
Excited about Disney

Amazing... I'll look now... food is definitely my thing!
calongwag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 18, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I was checking out the dates I've already booked on a few different country's sites (Glutton for punishment, I know!), and if food is your thing the Dutch site is doing free full board, including hotel breakfast.

No other discount though.

x

(This was for dates in October)
So tempted to look, but I’m meant to be saving up for WDW, not yearning after amazing deals at DLP...

I’m going to look!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

was looking at some dates for the october holiday.
1450 euro for Sequoia lodge 2 nights/3days incl breakfast (QS) and an table service meal.
On the french site the same dates were 850 euro :o
I don't think 2 quick service and 2 table service meals are worth 600 euro!
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
was looking at some dates for the october holiday.
1450 euro for Sequoia lodge 2 nights/3days incl breakfast (QS) and an table service meal.
On the french site the same dates were 850 euro :o
I don't think 2 quick service and 2 table service meals are worth 600 euro!
The deal I posted includes hotel breakfast, not quick service, and 2 'Plus' restaurant choices a day. So you can choose from the table service and the buffets. Can even choose the standard restaurants if you wanted to.

But I did say at the beginning that there was no other discount. So if you aren't really interested in that much food and weren't even considering that much, then it's deffo not the deal for you! xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
Very Serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. I’m looking for dates in Feb 19 and the Dutch site is offering 25% off us free half board. Tor two nights for two adults the prices is about £270 cheaper than the UK site, and that’s before I factor in the money saved with the free half board.
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Pineappley
Helping Donald

Hi. I'm a DLP newbie (WDW expert). Is the free full board offer on the Dutch site the 'Full Board Plus' package? The one that's £63 per adult to add on at the UK site?

Edited at 08:45 PM.
Pineappley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post

The level of the meal plan is linked to the hotel you book, so you would get:

Davy Crocket Ranch, Santa Fe, Cheyenne - Standard meal plan

Newport Bay, Sequoia Lodge, New York - Plus meal plan

Disneyland Hotel - Premium meal plan.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
TRACCOOPER
Excited about Disney

Is there a science to checking the other countries websites for offers?! Are some countries known for better offers than others?
TRACCOOPER is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TRACCOOPER View Post
Is there a science to checking the other countries websites for offers?! Are some countries known for better offers than others?
The ones I see recommended most often are France and Germany, then others not so much.

We’ve booked under a French % off & free under 12s offer and the U.K. two nights and days free, but I’ve been tempted by a German % off and free half board including hotel breakfast, and also the above Dutch offer!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List