Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Me, three and gluten free - Day 6 - Harley Davidson and Disney Springs

If you would like to read along, index is Here

Today should have been back to Magic Kingdom but we were all so tired that we decided to give the parks a miss and i cancelled our fast passes.

We sat down to breakfast of cereal and toast before heading out to the Harley Davidson store so grumpy and son could stand and dream about things they couldn’t afford after allowing them a good half hour of staring at the same bike! I cajolled them out the door and we headed off to Disney Springs.

Now there is no mention in my notes, but i have a funny feeling that our first stop would have been starbucks himself needs his coffee fix!

Then it was on to World of Disney where chunky bought some more pin trading badges, grumpy and I also bought her the Star Wars set of 6 as a present, she managed to trade 3 of these before we leave Disney Springs! We also feel the need to try on some hats

We decide on a Blaze lunch and all have a ‘make your own’, stupidly I decide to share with chunky, could sooooo easily have eaten one to myself! So yummy!

(I think this might be monsters gluten free one, im not sure! They didnt really last long enogh for me to photo!)

EDIT: found them!

Chunky announces she’s boiling, its one of the hottest days of the holiday and she’s decided to dress all in black DH offers her some root beer and she gets a cob on (she doesnt like to try things she doesn’t know) we trundle off to Erin McKennas for monster to get some bits, we buy mini chocolate muffins x2, 1 cinnamon doughnut, 2 cupcake tops and a choc chip cookie. Monster also picks a doughnut mix in a smootie cup for now (making the most of a gluten free bakery), chunky still has a cob on and says she doesn’t want anything so she goes without (mummy only asks you once in this family )

We walk back over the gorgeous river

We go over to Co-op and i immediately fall in love with an alice in wonderland bag for $99, DH says buy it but im not that kind of gal, i store it away in my mind as a ‘might come back depending on our money situ at the end of the hols’. On to the swarovski shop and chunky cheers right up at the sight of the Darth Vader crystal statue, a mere $29500! NO i did not buy it for her i also spot a cute mickey head hanging ornamnt for $19.50 which gets added to the bag list in my head (spoiler alert, i forgot to go back and get it no mickey for my tree)

Over to the pin trading kiosk and chunky makes her first trade of the day and gets a very nice 7 dwarves mine train badge, we have a look round a few more shops and call it a day. (I’m very proud of myself as i had remembered the dibber tip to park in Lime Garage)

We head over to JC Penneys and waze takes us on the toll road despite me selecting the non toll route and end up $200 lighter on clothes

We head back to the villa for some sandwiches at 5pm and DH puts some magic cream on my feet as they are killing me, before the kids get in the pool for a swim.

Chunky is in bed by 7:30! Shes absolutely shattered, the rest of us follow suit at 10:30

Tomorrow Inop breakfast, more shopping and Epcot again!

Edited at 10:29 PM.
jakesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List