Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 May 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Flight dates released

Does anyone know when EasyJet, Flybe and Air France release flights for June 2020? The free half board offer for next summer is on until October 1st so ideally I would like to book flights at the same time as the hotel and if I can check flight prices, I could adjust the days we fly to get the best prices.

Edited at 04:44 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

Easyjet is September 2019 for March - August 2020.

If you google easyjet schedule release and keep an eye on it.

Not sure on flybe or Air France but expect for them to be about 11 months in advance too.

Also if you google Disneyland Paris booking grid then you can get a day by day of which days are super value to peak and its all based on your check in day.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rking89 View Post
Easyjet is September 2019 for March - August 2020.

If you google easyjet schedule release and keep an eye on it.

Not sure on flybe or Air France but expect for them to be about 11 months in advance too.

Also if you google Disneyland Paris booking grid then you can get a day by day of which days are super value to peak and its all based on your check in day.
Thank you, that’s really helpful. I didn’t know about the super value to peak days 😀 . Off to google now 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m looking for May half term and Air France are way above my price range! Even though it’s from my local airport. We will travel from Edinburgh with easyJet and save £750 for 4 of us. Flights out in sept.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I’m looking for May half term and Air France are way above my price range! Even though it’s from my local airport. We will travel from Edinburgh with easyJet and save £750 for 4 of us. Flights out in sept.
I thought EasyJet would be the cheapest but I checked both for this June as a guide and Air France was £300 cheaper for three of us. However I think if we book EasyJet on release in September they will be cheaper than Air France. Although Air France fly from Cardiff which is local, but EasyJet is from Bristol which still isn’t far
Old 28 May 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger mad
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Air France only showing upto 23rd May 2020 for now. We’re going July 2020 and I’ve got rough quote from Air France for May 2020 and it’s 1/2 what this years easyjet flights are and you get baggage included in price with Air France! Flying from Edinburgh direct flights.
Tigger mad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tigger mad View Post
Air France only showing upto 23rd May 2020 for now. We’re going July 2020 and I’ve got rough quote from Air France for May 2020 and it’s 1/2 what this years easyjet flights are and you get baggage included in price with Air France! Flying from Edinburgh direct flights.
That’s what’s I was finding, Air France has included luggage and worked out lots cheaper than EasyJet. We are planning on going around 21st June so Air France prices may be out for then next week when June starts so I will be checking then and booking if it’s as low as the previous months are.

Has anyone flown with Air France? I’m guessing there’s no real problems as it’s such a short flight anyway

Edited at 04:45 PM.
Old 28 May 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

I looked at easyJet on the morning of release and for 4 nights May half term was £277 or £229 if we went a couple of days later. That’s 3 adults and 1 child. I wish Air France were cheaper but I have never found them to be. I wish I could go from Newcastle, I would pay a bit more for convenience, where are you getting the cheap Air France prices from and what prices are people seeing?

Edited at 08:21 PM.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Aww might be because Air France are putting prices up during school hols. I’m looking for May half term next year.

I’ve just had a look on Air France and looks as if Edinburgh are £339 week before we want to go. Newcastle was around £600 when I looked earlier. That’s just with hand luggage same as easyJet.
We are much nearer to Newcastle but it’s such a rip off! We will be travelling up to Edinburgh unless by some miracle when flights are released next week Air France are cheaper from Newcastle.

Edited at 08:28 PM.
Old 28 May 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Aww might be because Air France are putting prices up during school hols. I’m looking for May half term next year.
Probably, I am looking for end of June prices so in term time, as our DD is in university so will break up mid-June before school holidays. I am not able to check June 2020 yet so I was looking at June 2019 so prices are quite high as it’s only a few weeks away. But EasyJet from Bristol for 3 adults is over £600 with 2 cases in hold luggage, compared to £320 with Air France including 3 cases in hold.

I am hoping for around £250-300 on release of flights for next year, I will happily book with any airline if I can get that price 😀