Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 11 Oct 13, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Adding extra adult to booking

Anyone know how much it might be to add an extra adult in the same room to a booking with Disney? We currently have 3 adults in one room but might be adding another - looking for a room only indication if anyone knows? Disney world website is being weird and won't quote when I'm trying to do dummies :/
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 13, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexYankee
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

I think that the room charge is for the room, not per person so the only additional cost would be the tickets and DDP if you've got it!

But I've never done it myself, only priced up for a varying number of people and the price of the room never changed.
EssexYankee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 13, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
D4ni3ll3-8
Imagineer

D4ni3ll3-8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
If the room you have fits another adult I presume all they would charge would be an amendment fee as they charge per room per night not per person unless it's single occupancy...

Danielle x
D4ni3ll3-8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 13, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ThumperThistle
Apprentice Imagineer

Last year we had OKW booked through Complete Orlando and AoA booked through Disney Uk for 2 adults with free dining. We had to add a 3rd adult to the booking 2 months before we went. There was no extra charge for the room or dining. The only extra we paid was for the park ticket.
97,98: ASMu. 99,00,02: ASMo. 03: CB.04: POR,WL,POFQ.05: French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Dolphin. 06: Caribbean Beach, Boardwalk. 07: Royal Pacific, Swan. 08: Pop Century, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge. 09: Pop Century, Royal Pacific, Riverside, Beach Club.10: Coronado Springs,Contemporary,Hard Rock,Beach Club. 11: Coronado Springs,Hard Rock,Bay Lake,Yacht Club. 12: Old Key West. 13:OKW 14: OKW. 15: OKW. 16: Boardwalk. 17: POFQ 18:BC. 19: POFQ
ThumperThistle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 13, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ThumperThistle View Post
Last year we had OKW booked through Complete Orlando and AoA booked through Disney Uk for 2 adults with free dining. We had to add a 3rd adult to the booking 2 months before we went. There was no extra charge for the room or dining. The only extra we paid was for the park ticket.
This is what I'm hoping will happen fingers crossed!
Old 12 Oct 13, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
If you have a free dining package then the fee should be the ticket cost only for that adult, but you need to add on before free dining ends, otherwise you will need to pay for their dining too.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 13, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post

We did that this year at OKW and the only charge was for tickets
Old 12 Oct 13, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
If you have a free dining package then the fee should be the ticket cost only for that adult, but you need to add on before free dining ends, otherwise you will need to pay for their dining too.
Yep all over this thanks Ruth!

I'm booked with Virgin Holidays and they are having trouble adding onto our room booking as there is no allocation left at Contemporary for advanced bookings - I can't even do a dummy quote on Disney's website for my dates at CR!

I hope it all goes fabulously smoothly on Monday... VH's early booking flight allocation has been used up for our dates as well so will need to add the extra flight when they are all released at the end of November
Old 12 Oct 13, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Yep all over this thanks Ruth!

I'm booked with Virgin Holidays and they are having trouble adding onto our room booking as there is no allocation left at Contemporary for advanced bookings - I can't even do a dummy quote on Disney's website for my dates at CR!

I hope it all goes fabulously smoothly on Monday... VH's early booking flight allocation has been used up for our dates as well so will need to add the extra flight when they are all released at the end of November
I don't think VH will be able to add an extra person without a flight to an existing package booking that includes flights.

You may have to wait until they have flights available to be able to do it.
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 13, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread