Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 May 11, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by easygoingeezer View Post
We have two dates with Celine Dion in June ; ) can't wait, saw her three times there for the New Day run.
What date are you going to see her? We are going on the 8th June x
Old 6 May 11, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
AndyJ
Imagineer

AndyJ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 16
I'd stick the ones I've seen in this order:

1) Ka - without a doubt the best.
2) O / Love
3) Blue Man Group / Stomp Out Loud
4) Mystere
5) Zumanity
AndyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 11, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

Just a bit of feedback about a show that I booked through Expedia.
I'm not long home from Vegas and booked the show Legends in concert at Harrahs on a Saturday night through Expedia. When I went to collect my tickets for the show at the box office I was shocked to find out that Saturday is a 'dark' day and the show isnt on on Saturdays!. I didnt have anything planned for the Monday evening so managed to reschedule at the box office and got my tickets there and then. I called Expedia to complain and was told they would get back to me. I didnt say I had been rebooked, I just complained that they were taking bookings when the show wasnt on and that it wasnt good enough. Got an email a few days later with an apology and a full refund back to my card!
It does show on the Legends website the Saturdays are 'dark' days, will check on the official sites for show times in the future!
scotsman2010 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 11, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by scotsman2010 View Post
Just a bit of feedback about a show that I booked through Expedia.
I'm not long home from Vegas and booked the show Legends in concert at Harrahs on a Saturday night through Expedia. When I went to collect my tickets for the show at the box office I was shocked to find out that Saturday is a 'dark' day and the show isnt on on Saturdays!. I didnt have anything planned for the Monday evening so managed to reschedule at the box office and got my tickets there and then. I called Expedia to complain and was told they would get back to me. I didnt say I had been rebooked, I just complained that they were taking bookings when the show wasnt on and that it wasnt good enough. Got an email a few days later with an apology and a full refund back to my card!
It does show on the Legends website the Saturdays are 'dark' days, will check on the official sites for show times in the future!
This is not good by Expedia on the website it says dark days on Saturdays. For got to add we hope to see Jersey Boys and Blue man group
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 11, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
This is not good by Expedia on the website it says dark days on Saturdays. For got to add we hope to see Jersey Boys and Blue man group
We saw Jersey Boys and they were Fantastic!
We were undecided at the time between this show and Human Nature and really glad we chose what we did.
We also saw Carrot Top which DH enjoyed but I found him boring after the first 30 minutes. I like satnd up comedy and he just kept getting props out and making jokes that way... boring... although I did have Jetlag at the time and nearly fell to sleep
Old 28 May 11, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by simmofamily View Post
We saw Jersey Boys and they were Fantastic!
We were undecided at the time between this show and Human Nature and really glad we chose what we did.
We also saw Carrot Top which DH enjoyed but I found him boring after the first 30 minutes. I like satnd up comedy and he just kept getting props out and making jokes that way... boring... although I did have Jetlag at the time and nearly fell to sleep
Lol I heard good things about Jersey Boys but I am think if to buy the tickets here or Vegas sorry about Carrot Top
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 11, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Recommend La Reve at the Wynn, cool aqua show. And Peepshow at Planet Hollywood for typical Las Vegas show!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 11, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread