Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Feb 13, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb74
Excited about Disney

Sorry to hijack, just a quick q so I didnt want to start another thread - if you book ET tickets on line, roughly how long does it take from arriving to get to the second floor? And is there much of a queue to get down again? I am hoping we would be there for 10am on a Sunday morning in August if that makes any difference.
Thanks
sarahb74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Sorry cant help re the online ticket bit , but if you mean what will the queue be like to come down from the 2nd floor , then I wouldn't worry too much about it , you can always just walk down that bit. Only takes a few minutes - 669 steps coming down is a lot easier than going up !
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
D4ni3ll3-8
Imagineer

D4ni3ll3-8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Hi all
Off to DLP next Sunday.
Have a day planned to see paris on Friday 15th. Never been to paris itself before.
But no idea where to go. The Eiffel Tower is the obvious one but after that , not really sure.
We are family of 4 , girl 14 and boy 9.
Plan on getting rer mobilis ticket to get around.

Is there a good online printable map that shows where the attractions are in relation to train stations , or are most attractions in walking distance from each other ?
All suggestions most appreciated
You would be better off with a hop on hop off bus that way it stops at all the sights. Le Louvre, Norte dame, moulin rouge, Eiffel Tower. They also do a bus / boat hop on, it's lovely going up the river and seeing the sights :-)

Danielle x
D4ni3ll3-8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by D4ni3ll3-8 View Post
You would be better off with a hop on hop off bus that way it stops at all the sights. Le Louvre, Norte dame, moulin rouge, Eiffel Tower. They also do a bus / boat hop on, it's lovely going up the river and seeing the sights :-)
Hi , thanks for the advice , however , our day there was last Friday
If you look up a few posts , you'll see we got a fair bit done and had time to enjoy each of the places we went to , as well as seeing others from the river
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
D4ni3ll3-8
Imagineer

D4ni3ll3-8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
That will teach me for trying to be clever! Glad you had a great time, I love Paris!

Danielle x
D4ni3ll3-8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 13, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Peter H View Post
We have done Paris for a day from here in London several times. My main advice would be only do one or two things in the day, really no more. You will be exhausted, and won't enjoy the last thing you do. I agree with booking ahead for the ET. The queues are biiiiiiggggg. Watch out for sellers and beggers.
Try some patisserie on your travels. We like to go to Pierre Hermes in St Germain.
I agree,

We went into Paris for a day trip when staying at Disney back in 08. We deliberately kept it down to 3 places to visit. The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre, factor into that queuing times journey time between attractions and also Lunch and it takes up most of the day...
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 13, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread