Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 May 17, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Frankie & gang
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

OP are you still looking or did you choose & book one? Please come back & let us know!
We were booked at Tropicana 3 nts Aug but canc'd & booked at The Venetian with the 33% off for 3 nts or more.
Old 8 May 17, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Slipperman
Trainee Dibber

Palazzo Prestige for me...
Slipperman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Emily90
Excited about Disney

Hi, we still haven't booked!

I have however, been completely swayed by the fab reviews of the Cosmopolitan, and if I can persuade my other half, we will be booking a week at the Cosmopolitan with direct Virgin flights in August for £936 each

This is actually quite unlikely though, as we recently got engaged in Florida and my wonderful fiance gave me a beautiful ring that dipped quite a lot into his savings!

But having seen that price today for the Cosmopolitan, I am really really tempted...!
Emily90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Congratulations lets see a pic of the ring , I love bling
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Emily90
Excited about Disney

Reposting as didnt work!

Edited at 08:10 PM.
Emily90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Emily90
Excited about Disney

Aw thank you!

We went to dinner at Narcoossees's, here's some pics

It was really wonderful! The staff at Narcoossee's were amazing, as was the food! The ring is so sparkly I absolutely love it

I was going to do a trip report but didn't in the end, now I really wish I had notes and photos so I could! Ive made a pact with myself to do this next time
Old 24 May 17, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Beautiful ring, your man did good picking that :-)

Are you planning a Disney wedding?
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Emily90
Excited about Disney

I think so..!

My sister had a beautiful big wedding in Solihull, which almost made me think twice, but Ive always known that that wouldn't be me.

I never even thought I'd be bothered about getting married, but that if I did, it would be somewhere I love with a small amount of people, and it would be something simple to commit our love for each other. Now we're engaged Ive realised I do want that special day together.

We love Florida (we also love Vegas and briefly considered there, but Florida is more romantic / special to us).

We're working out costs for a Disney wedding, or as I call it - a wedding in Disney! The time we spend there are our favourite two weeks of the year, it has a lot of meaning to us. Some immediate family members want to join us, but that'll be it. Actually, there are some notable immediate family members that wouldnt be able to go - such as my dad and sister. This is why we're still thinking about it, but ultimately I just want to make a vow to my fiance in our favourite place, so I think that is what we'll decide to do
Old 24 May 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by Emily90 View Post
I think so..!

My sister had a beautiful big wedding in Solihull, which almost made me think twice, but Ive always known that that wouldn't be me.

I never even thought I'd be bothered about getting married, but that if I did, it would be somewhere I love with a small amount of people, and it would be something simple to commit our love for each other. Now we're engaged Ive realised I do want that special day together.

We love Florida (we also love Vegas and briefly considered there, but Florida is more romantic / special to us).

We're working out costs for a Disney wedding, or as I call it - a wedding in Disney! The time we spend there are our favourite two weeks of the year, it has a lot of meaning to us. Some immediate family members want to join us, but that'll be it. Actually, there are some notable immediate family members that wouldnt be able to go - such as my dad and sister. This is why we're still thinking about it, but ultimately I just want to make a vow to my fiance in our favourite place, so I think that is what we'll decide to do
Sounds lovely :-) Go for it , if that's what you want that's what you should do.
Old 24 May 17, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post

We are beginning our 25th Wedding Anniversary West Coast holiday in Vegas in August, so (of course) I let my good lady choose where we stayed, and without hesitation, she picked a Fountain View Queen room (yeh, the kids are coming too! ) at the Bellagio. My missus has good taste... well, she married me all those years ago!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List