Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Mar 18, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MichelleT View Post
We’re in San Diego from the 1st- 7th Aug, I also keep checking prices and our Anaheim hotel had reduced in price a couple of days ago so rebooked saving £20 every little helps it’s the desert palms hotel & suites.

I don’t know how to multiquote but just read your last note about your week in Florida. It sounds bliss, we’ve stayed at siesta key in Sarasota, we spent a week on the coast and it was fab, if you’ve not been before try Yoder’s, great food and lovely staff
You really are just behind us we leave on 29 July. Did you look at the tangerine as that defo reduced?
What suggestions do you have for Sarasota as tbh I’ve not given that one much thought as I’m too engrossed in the west coast trip. Any tips would be great. We are going to go to AMI, maybe St Pete’s (stayed there before and loved it). Plus the shopping mall Any more Restaurant suggestions would be great. Is there the normal chains too
Old 24 Mar 18, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Think I might just hate you now lol. The Grand Floridian holds a special place in my heart and my DD was married there. Think I hold the world record for photos on the beach there!
Its like going home to Florida for me too and this is the first year in 25 years we have not been...yet! Still a lot of the year left to keep those fingers busy. Love The Keys, and AMI.
You have tons to look forward to. Bet you just cant wait.
The Venetian/Palazzo has the same "feel" as the Floridian to me. Think thats why I loved it so much. Just so very very jealous lol
Aww yes I remember you saying. I thought it would end the holiday with a bit of Disney magic. We love it too U need to get those fingers working
Old 24 Mar 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Aww yes I remember you saying. I thought it would end the holiday with a bit of Disney magic. We love it too U need to get those fingers working
Don't let my DH hear you say that. The CC is still trying to recover from February. Then again it's only money, and we do build up air miles
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 18, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Don't let my DH hear you say that. The CC is still trying to recover from February. Then again it's only money, and we do build up air miles
Just don’t tell him until it’s too late
Anyway it’s alright now I have a ‘condition’ my friend sent it to me and oh my it’s so true. I will try to find it and post it, it’s so funny. Goes on about if we r not on holiday we r dreaming of hols ect ect so I just blame my ‘condition’
Tbf we prob all have this condition lol
Old 25 Mar 18, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
MichelleT
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
You really are just behind us we leave on 29 July. Did you look at the tangerine as that defo reduced?
What suggestions do you have for Sarasota as tbh I’ve not given that one much thought as I’m too engrossed in the west coast trip. Any tips would be great. We are going to go to AMI, maybe St Pete’s (stayed there before and loved it). Plus the shopping mall Any more Restaurant suggestions would be great. Is there the normal chains too
Yes I checked the tangerine & it had gone down but as I’d used some ebooker bonus I had and with cash back the room is £144 so not worth rebooking that one as not sure what happens to the bonus.

It was 5 years ago we were at siesta key, i’ve definately got a planning ‘condition !’ as I’ve just got out the planner from that holiday and it details every restaurant we ate in
They do have the chains which we went to, Denny’s, Longhorns, bonefish grill, red lobster, Olive Garden etc but DH watches man v food so we also visited old salty dog and Yoder’s which were both featured on tv and both really nice. The village cafe in siesta key is also great for breakfast. We drove up to AMI for the day, also spent a day at Busch gardens, went to ellenton mall for shopping, and visited st armands circle and lido beach. I love sunsets and they were just stunning on all the beaches we visited. We did spend most of our time there though on the beaches as it was a chill out after spending the first 4 nights in New York which was fab but hectic !

It’s a beautiful part of Florida, I’d love to go back one day.
MichelleT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MichelleT View Post
Yes I checked the tangerine & it had gone down but as I’d used some ebooker bonus I had and with cash back the room is £144 so not worth rebooking that one as not sure what happens to the bonus.

It was 5 years ago we were at siesta key, i’ve definately got a planning ‘condition !’ as I’ve just got out the planner from that holiday and it details every restaurant we ate in
They do have the chains which we went to, Denny’s, Longhorns, bonefish grill, red lobster, Olive Garden etc but DH watches man v food so we also visited old salty dog and Yoder’s which were both featured on tv and both really nice. The village cafe in siesta key is also great for breakfast. We drove up to AMI for the day, also spent a day at Busch gardens, went to ellenton mall for shopping, and visited st armands circle and lido beach. I love sunsets and they were just stunning on all the beaches we visited. We did spend most of our time there though on the beaches as it was a chill out after spending the first 4 nights in New York which was fab but hectic !

It’s a beautiful part of Florida, I’d love to go back one day.
The bonus from Ebookers just goes bk in the pot to spend again which with your ‘condition’ I’m sure u will have no trouble lol. I rebooked Tangerine(again) as there was an insider price when I logged in. Cancelled other booking logged out and when bk in the bonus was there to use.
I’m really looking forward to Florida as it’s a chill one. Couldn’t resist as the flights were only £230pp!
My DH loves man vs food (they have changed the man now ) and I didn’t realise those were there so they will go on the list! We love sunsets too so that’s great too and shopping ha ha.We loved NY and were blessed with the weather as we went in April, would love to go bk there too but there are so many places to go - like Hawaii I didn’t realise how easy it was to get there from the west coast so the planning starts without even being on this one ha ha but don’t forget it’s the ‘condition’. I’ve found the message from my friend so will post it later its so funny

Edited at 09:05 PM.
Tweety1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List