Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Apr 11, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've booked to see LOVE again when we go in August! Will also see something else when we're there, just see what's available!

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 11, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
steelo
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen viva Elvis, can you please recommend me the best seats to sit in.
steelo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 11, 04:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steelo View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen viva Elvis, can you please recommend me the best seats to sit in.
There really aren't any poor seats in the Aria Theatre.
However, both myself and my two daughters found the Elvis show a disappointment, I'm afraid.
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 11, 04:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pino_Spetzberg View Post
Hi DD,
Have held back for a couple of days but have to ask -In what way ?
I'm not a massive Elvis fan, but am thinking of going along.
I just thought the stoyline was gushingly sentimental - it's told via a Col Parker character, and really was old hack stuff. And the actual acrobatics really didn't compare with either Ka or LOVE either?

Of course, as said elsewhere, these are personal opinions.
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 11, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
steelo
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for your opinions guys, I've actually read so many different reviews concerning this show more bad than good, last year me and the DH see O at the bellagio and thought it was amazing, we are taking the inlaws with us this time but we did not want to see O again, on the other hand they really want to see a cirque show, my father inlaw likes Elvis but he would be happy seeing anyone. I think I might have a look at love.
Old 26 Apr 11, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
steelo
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi again, I've managed to get tickets to see love at the mirage, I'm have been offered seats 202 R, before I buy these can someone tell me are they good seats as I've looked at the seating plan and it seems we are right at the back?
Old 26 Apr 11, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by steelo View Post
Hi again, I've managed to get tickets to see love at the mirage, I'm have been offered seats 202 R, before I buy these can someone tell me are they good seats as I've looked at the seating plan and it seems we are right at the back?
We sat towards the back of the middle section, similar seats to your I imagine, don't want to spoil it but they will be good seats Don't think there's any poor seating in theatres where Cirque perform anyway. Sit too near the front and you may have to look uo a lot A colleague of mine sat on the first row to see LOVE and wished she'd chosen seats further back.

You'll really enjoy it, not only the show but the sound is fantastic, can't wait to see it again in August, thinking about when the music starts is giving me goosebumps

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 11, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

I'd agree with seating at LOVE - I think it unlikely there's a poor seat. I do think having a seat WAY back at Ka is a good idea though - we were in the very back row, and I wouldn't have swapped that for anywhere else.
Old 26 Apr 11, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
EatandPlay
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

V The Ultimate Variety Show is fantastic!
Old 26 Apr 11, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Diamonddog2801 View Post
I just thought the stoyline was gushingly sentimental - it's told via a Col Parker character, and really was old hack stuff. And the actual acrobatics really didn't compare with either Ka or LOVE either?

Thanks,
Pino_Spetzberg is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread