Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 11 May 12, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We used ce-multiavantages and they were brilliant. Very quick to email about the free tickets and sent them out promptly. Do choose the most expensive postage option if you want the tickets quickly. We ordered at the weekend, had an email Monday morning regarding details of free passes and received the tickets on the Thursday. No trouble using them to get into the park on the first day or exchanging them for our APs. Excellent service!
Do remember to take ID eg passport for all members of your party though!
Old 12 May 12, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks everyone for advice. I have just bought tickets on promoparcs selecting the e-ticket delivery option. I found their website a bit easier to follow, so hopefully I will get those quite quickly. Will let you know how I get on. Susan
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Exchanged my promoparcs e-ticket at the disneyland passport bureau in the park yesterday for annual passes, so they worked fine & saved me a fortune (with the 2 free under 7 passes in the promoparc offer).
Old 30 May 12, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Hi
Just bought 2 annual fantisty passes off promo parcs. it let me register and pay for the passes without ajoining fee which i thought was odd. Anyway, i slected the option for email vouchers, how long does it take to get them through?
gavvy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 12, 02:05 AM  
Link to this Post

I bought my tickets on a saturday and the e.tickets were e.mailed on a Monday.
Old 4 Jun 12, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
Hi
Just bought 2 annual fantisty passes off promo parcs. it let me register and pay for the passes without ajoining fee which i thought was odd. Anyway, i slected the option for email vouchers, how long does it take to get them through?
We bought ours back in February from Promparcs. We did not have to pay a joining fee either. We were emailed the following day with the e-tickets.
Old 17 Jun 12, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post

I've been looking on the PromoParcs website but I cannot see how to buy the annual passes. I have it on English, though my French isn't that bad. Please could someone point me in the direction of the page?

Thank you
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Type in the search(recherché) box towards the top left corner. When I was buying my annual passes I typed passport annuel & it brought them all up.
Old 29 Jul 12, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi All
Am just about to buy some annual passes. Had originally planned on getting the more expensive Dream pass but have seen that the Fantasy pass for the 20th anniversary also offers magic hours and free parking. Plus the only blockout dates that really effect Uk school hols is the Oct halfterm. I just want to check that the Fantasy pass bought on Promoprcs or CEMavantages also includes the magic hours. Thank you
Old 29 Jul 12, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Becca Wecca
Excited about Disney

Yep, we have fantasy passes and were able to use exta magic hours
Becca Wecca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread