Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Mar 12, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post

EDIT! So Excited Now 2 days to go!

4 Days will be in the Magic

So excited! I cant wait to see my DS face for the first time! Im half packed.
Still got a few things to buy, Im ive been looking all over for a cheap travel kettle! - No luck at all! £13.99 the cheapest... No thank you:d

Collected my Local train station tickets yesterday! I forgot i booked 1st class for them!
We will be arriving in Style all the way to DLP

We leave Sunday afternoon to stay at a Travelodge Near Kingscross then the direct train to DLP Mon Morning!

Edited at 02:50 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 12, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm so excited for you!

Have you got any Nectar points - as we used these against a Russel Hobbs travel kettle here at Argos! I think from reading previous trip reports that you can put down a deposit and borrow one - hopefully someone will be along that has done this and will be able to confirm!
Old 22 Mar 12, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
4 Days will be in the Magic
Just 3 more sleeps for us!

Cannot wait to see my son's face when we give him his backpack full of Disney goodies and ask him to guess where we are going!

We are flying out on Sunday afternoon and staying at the Santa Fe (booked through expedia) for one night. Then are official holiday begins on Monday morning. Wonder whats the earliest we can check in on the Monday?
Old 22 Mar 12, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
awww have a fab time!

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 12, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
I'm so excited for you!

Have you got any Nectar points - as we used these against a Russel Hobbs travel kettle here at Argos! I think from reading previous trip reports that you can put down a deposit and borrow one - hopefully someone will be along that has done this and will be able to confirm!
No i dont have Nectar points Wish i did now! - Yes i have read somewhere you can do that, I was thinking of buying a cheap bigger one, and as my brother said if its to big to bring back, just leave it in the room

Thank you! Really CANNOT wait.

Originally Posted by claireyp76 View Post
Just 3 more sleeps for us!

Cannot wait to see my son's face when we give him his backpack full of Disney goodies and ask him to guess where we are going!

We are flying out on Sunday afternoon and staying at the Santa Fe (booked through expedia) for one night. Then are official holiday begins on Monday morning. Wonder whats the earliest we can check in on the Monday?
woohoo! In my head im counting it a day earlier (3 sleeps with staying at the travelodge Sun night) as we are still away from home Where are you staying for your remaining nights? we are in the Cheyenne. I would of thought you could check in soon as your there, but i dont think your room would be ready till the afternoon! But you could be lucky and one be ready.

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
awww have a fab time!
Thank you!
Old 22 Mar 12, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post

No i dont have Nectar points Wish i did now! - Yes i have read somewhere you can do that, I was thinking of buying a cheap bigger one, and as my brother said if its to big to bring back, just leave it in the room

The Russell Hobbs one is really small and it comes with two plastic cups and spoons. We used to borrow my parents' travel kettle but decided to buy our own this year and couldn't get over how small the Russell Hobbs one was compared to the older travel kettle my parents have.

Thank you! Really CANNOT wait.
I'm so looking forward to hearing about your time with Mickey!
Old 22 Mar 12, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm so looking forward to hearing about your time with Mickey!

Yeah that what i wanted a nice little small one. Will have to look into the Russel Hobbs one

i was Dreaming DLP last night! Also Daydreaming throughout the day DS knows its days away! He didnt want to go nursery today! "I will go to nursery after we have been Disneyland" - Thats what i got this morning

Think we could be heading to the studios first (Ive never not seen the castle first) But he is so excited about riding the "Lightning McQueen" ride!
Old 22 Mar 12, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Yeah that what i wanted a nice little small one. Will have to look into the Russel Hobbs one

If you want that one; you can check the stock levels and reserve it on-line; save you a wasted trip in case your local Argos doesn't have one!

i was Dreaming DLP last night! Also Daydreaming throughout the day DS knows its days away! He didnt want to go nursery today! "I will go to nursery after we have been Disneyland" - Thats what i got this morning

Aaah! I don't think it will just be Mummy that can't sleep Sunday night!

Think we could be heading to the studios first (Ive never not seen the castle first) But he is so excited about riding the "Lightning McQueen" ride!
Your like me - the first thing I want to see is Main Street and the Castle! And I always leave from there too! Can't believe I won't be able to see the Park Parade on my last day this year - is a tradition! I'm sure the look on little Harrison's face will make an amazing start to your holiday!
Old 22 Mar 12, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Your like me - the first thing I want to see is Main Street and the Castle! And I always leave from there too! Can't believe I won't be able to see the Park Parade on my last day this year - is a tradition! I'm sure the look on little Harrison's face will make an amazing start to your holiday!
Oh Yes, i forgot you can reserve online with Argos!
I know, me and DS will be jumping from the walls! DP on other hand will have a peaceful sleep. He isnt one to show how excited he is! - But i know deep down he is!

Yeah same, i wont be able to see the parade either on the last day. will be bored waiting for the Eurostar.

Yes this holiday will be for whatever DS wants to do, we will be following him around Im hoping to film loads.
Old 22 Mar 12, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh Yes, i forgot you can reserve online with Argos!
I know, me and DS will be jumping from the walls! DP on other hand will have a peaceful sleep. He isnt one to show how excited he is! - But i know deep down he is!

Sounds like my DH - he always jokes about the fact that it is so many sleeps and one sleepless - last year I was awake at 5:30 am! DH gets more excited when he is actually there!

Yeah same, i wont be able to see the parade either on the last day. will be bored waiting for the Eurostar.

Could always do a last spot of shopping on Main Street! We're going to do the Studios parade on the last day!

Yes this holiday will be for whatever DS wants to do, we will be following him around Im hoping to film loads.
Harrison is one luckey little boy!
Closed Thread