Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Mar 12, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
LaraT
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just wanted to share in your excitement, woo hoo! Hope you have a fabby time
LaraT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post

yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh we are counting down too. we arrive at DLP on tuesday evening to start our holiday on wed morning i cant wait.
we are staying Kyriad on tues evening then santa fe after that
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Harrison is one luckey little boy!
He is indeed

Originally Posted by LaraT View Post
Just wanted to share in your excitement, woo hoo! Hope you have a fabby time
Thank you! 3 more sleeps!

Originally Posted by adcazz View Post
yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh we are counting down too. we arrive at DLP on tuesday evening to start our holiday on wed morning i cant wait.
we are staying Kyriad on tues evening then santa fe after that
woohoo! have a fab time! I stayed in Santa fe last time, but it didnt have the 'Cars' refurb then! - my little man LOVES Lightning McQueen, he would love it there. We are in the Cheyenne this time
3 sleeps
Old 23 Mar 12, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post

We have stayed in Santa Fe and they have kettles, I wouldn't bother buying one. If you have a debit/credit card at check in they scan it and pre-authorise a €25 deposit, but as long as you return the kettle at checkout it is never actually charged to your card, otherwise you can leave cash deposit which is refunded at the end. Save yourself £13.99 towards an extra treat for your little boy
Old 23 Mar 12, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
Thank you! 3 more sleeps!
Yay! Are you sure it is 3 sleeps and not 2 sleeps and a sleepless for both you and Harrison? ! lol!
Old 23 Mar 12, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
We have stayed in Santa Fe and they have kettles, I wouldn't bother buying one. If you have a debit/credit card at check in they scan it and pre-authorise a €25 deposit, but as long as you return the kettle at checkout it is never actually charged to your card, otherwise you can leave cash deposit which is refunded at the end. Save yourself £13.99 towards an extra treat for your little boy
Ah - Seen this to late! I just bought a cheap (Larger one) from Asda for £5, oh well looks like our room could have two kettles
I was wondering how the Deposit thing worked, next time i think i may do it that way.
I went over budget today on buying things to keep DS occupied on the train, Sticker books etc.

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Yay! Are you sure it is 3 sleeps and not 2 sleeps and a sleepless for both you and Harrison? ! lol!
lol! Yes i think you are right actually Ali even though i think Harrison and DP will both be sleeping well, will be me having the restless night as always

Bought lovely t shirts (Lightning McQueen) for DS today! Loads of sticker books, colouring books all sorts for the Eurostar Most of it was Cars stuff to.
Finally packed all that we can, phone chargers etc only things left! Woohoo i sooo dislike packing Tomorrow is a day full of housework so we come back to a tidy home. Its just go go go
Old 23 Mar 12, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
lol! Yes i think you are right actually Ali even though i think Harrison and DP will both be sleeping well, will be me having the restless night as always

Last year when I went I went to DLP; I went out walking the day before in an attempt to exhaust myself physically so I could sleep - it didn't work I was still awake at 5:30 am!

Bought lovely t shirts (Lightning McQueen) for DS today! Loads of sticker books, colouring books all sorts for the Eurostar Most of it was Cars stuff to.

Harrison will be made up - look forward to seeing your photo's with a great big grin on his face!

Finally packed all that we can, phone chargers etc only things left! Woohoo i sooo dislike packing Tomorrow is a day full of housework so we come back to a tidy home. Its just go go go
Wish I lived closer would come and help you with the housework - I often think the preparation for a holiday exhausts you even before you get there! So excited for you!
Old 23 Mar 12, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_virgin
Helping Donald

Didn't see this in time. We got back from the Cheyenne on Wednesday and was surprised to find a kettle in our room when we arrived. No deposit or anything

Have a fabulous time next week. You're going to have fabulous weather. Very jealous!
March 2011 - DLP - Santa Fe - little ones first trip to the mouse
March 2012 - DLP - Cheyenne - bump no. 2 on board
Disney_virgin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney_virgin View Post
Didn't see this in time. We got back from the Cheyenne on Wednesday and was surprised to find a kettle in our room when we arrived. No deposit or anything

Have a fabulous time next week. You're going to have fabulous weather. Very jealous!

OOh really! Oh well will have two! - Or do i leave it here instead now, gives more room in my suitcase without out! What to do what to do?!

Thank you! Soo excited! 3 sleeps - ooh i really hope we do have good weather, last time i looked (2 weeks ago) all the days im going was showing slight rain?! with sun on the last day! Will go and recheck again
Old 24 Mar 12, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post

This time in 48 hours you will be waiting to board the Eurostar and waiting for Mickey to come over the tanoy to tell you that "it is not long til you will be in the magic"! Harrison's face will be a picture when he hears Mr Mouse himself!
Closed Thread