Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jun 12, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
reading one or two reviews on tripadvisor , inventions would appear to be more preferable to california grill for breakfast. Would this be fair comment - if so , why ?
Is it pot luck which you get put into ? Can you choose to wait for a table at inventions if you are initially "offered" california grill ? or is it that on some days just inventions will be open , and on others california grill ?
There is no difference between the 2 sides. We have been to both sides. The only difference is that one side will busier than the other, depending on which side they start to fill first.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

thanks a lot sammy kitten. From my short time looking at the dlp forum , you seem to be a font of knowledge and would rather take your opinion over some trip advisor non-entity

ooh , and you Andy , you must have posted as I was typing
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 12, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post

can I ask what happens to under 3's for breakfast - would we have to pay for him as he's under 3 or we would pay for the rest of us and he'd be free?

Thanks

P.s I think as we're staying offsite and no breakie included i've been worrying what to do - but this is the answer - a luxurious breakie everyday - nom nom !
Old 26 Jun 12, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

under 3s are free at the DLH breakfast buffet .

You can also pay as a non-guest to eat at the Hotel New York if that suits you, its a couple of euros cheaper per adult and child, and still includes the hot breakfast items (not quite as much choice as at the DLH though).

From 8.30am Earl of Sandwich and Starbucks in the Village are open, I believe McDonalds is also open around the same time.

Edited at 10:32 AM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 12, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Sammy thought as much - no def going to do this first morning and if its a hit we'll have breakfast here ! This sounds perfect and right at the entrance too !
Old 4 Jul 12, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post

This is great info, We'll now be taking our four children (10,8, 2 and 5 months) in when we go in August, it seems like fantastic value, considering the overpriced awful fast-food offerings elsewhere in the park.

I first visited EuroDisney (as it was then) 6 weeks after it opened, and we've been over the years, but we've never been in the Disneyland Hotel; always assumed it was just for those staying there. There's no chance we'll ever stay there, as it's crazy money, and we'd go stateside if we were ever spending that sort of cash, but it will be great to have a look inside... can't wait

Thanks to all
Old 4 Jul 12, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

The Disneyland Hotel is great for meeting characters without too much scrumming too Rich - as I said before, there are characters at the entrance to the restaurant that you can meet before you go in and when come out of breakfast there, and possibly you may meet some characters downstairs in the lobby on your way out of the hotel too.

Also, if you are at DLP on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday afternoons at 5pm, the characters do a little dance down the stairs to the lobby at the Disneyland Hotel, and again, non-guests are welcome to come and see them, meet them etc.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 12, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Cheers Sammy, I'll have to remember that for when we go, will be great for our two year old, I'm sure she'll love seeing the characters in "real life"
Old 4 Jul 12, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread