Notices

Old 3 May 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

What? ... No Parks! ... 2019 A Little Bit Differently - This Is The Chilled One πŸ‘Œ

Hi Dibbers and welcome to my first ever trip report... here's the introductions

I've read many a fantastic trippie on here and to say that they've given me "the fear" to even attempt to write my own is an understatement... Especially ScottishNellie's trip reports... They are outstanding BUT without her words of encouragement, I probably wouldn't be doing it now, so thank you Helen... 😜

So this year is our 5th, once in a lifetime trip to Orlando... We are very lucky and grateful that we have the means to make these magical memories year after year ❤️👌

So I'm Donna (Dunx) 42 and mother of 2 (Dunx - a nickname my dad gave me when I was young... And it stuck... Waaay better than my nickname in high school "kebab") so moving swiftly on... my partner in crime is Will (WILL) also 42 (for any Big Bang Theory fans, I'm married to Sheldon but he looks like Leonard... &#128514 who told me on our 1st official date that, he didn't do love, want to get married or have kids... Well to say that the gauntlet had been thrown down was a gross understatement 😉👌 I fixed him! 😂

We have been together 14 years and married for 11 of those 😉 told you I could fix him! 😂 And have been blessed with 2 beautiful, intelligent, challenging and infuriating children...

Kayla is 9, high functioning autistic, very intelligent, artistic and SUPER Challenging every day 😆 her favourite question is why... Just WHY to everything and everyone! But she is an Utter joy yo behold and I'm blessed that she calls me mum ❤️😍

Wee William is 7 (young Sheldon if you will) is super duper intelligent, charming, empathetic and reminder that you can always learn new things 😉 another blessing ❤️😇

Anyway... Ground zero is our travel day and as the title reads... This one is a bit different...

Flying with Virgin GLA TO MCO

2 days in AOA Villa
4 days in a cruise to Nassau/Freeport
8 days back at villa doing Busch Gardens, Seaworld and Aquatica amongst other things...

Thanks for reading along so far and I'll hopefully (depending on feedback) get back to you all soon with more travel day blurb... Thanks for reading so far...
. Be gentle... This is my 1st attempt 😆👌😜

Dunx x

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Excellent, love the intro’s! Can’t wait to read more!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Fab intro's, I can't wait to read along on your trip.
Old 8 May 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Fab intro cant wait to read more
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Oh my God I cant believe I didn't see this til tonight! I've just been stalking you on facebook as you know

Get writing girl - loving it! And your trip looks amazing so far on FB. What gorgeous kids xx

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm intrigued! I love your description of your DH!

Looking forward to reading all about your trip.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemelos
Trying for More Ears

Looking forward to reading 😊
Gemelos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

What a great introduction, I look forward to reading your reports

Southern Dunes 1997, Rodeway Inn on I-Drive 1999, Rosen Plaza on I-Drive 2003, Tivoli Manor 2007, Windsor Hills Resort 2008, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2009, Espirit 2010, Highlands Reserve 2013, Dibb Villa Lindfields 2015, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2018, Dibb Condo Bahama Bay Resort + Disney Swan 2019
The Durrigan's is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Good on you for getting your trippie underway. Looking forward to the rest.
One day I will write one of my own.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Looking forward to more 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List