Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 07, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FLGirl-UKNow View Post
I thought about those that ask about wedding posibilities and posed the question about wedding photos. The answer was absolutely you can have them done. They can not, however, go into the wedding pavilion. She did add that they are able to get the pavilion in the background. So anyone that is getting married in Orlando and is looking for some nice wedding photos this is a GREAT option!
Don't suppose you can wear wedding attire tho' can you?

I've heard that the attire they recommend is to coordinate with each other and wear plain rather than patterned clothes.

I've also heard that if you've pre-paid for the Photopass CD then you now have to pay $24.95 for the 'sitting' fee but you have to show your receipt otherwis it's $49.95. I guess they just wanted to spread the word initially hence the free sitting for pre-pays.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 07, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
Don't suppose you can wear wedding attire tho' can you?

I did ask that when I called and the cast members response was "Absolutely You Can". That is one of the reasons why I think this is a great bargain.

Again, they can take pictures outside with the wedding pavilion in the background they just can't go inside it. I think pictures on the grand staircase would be great as well.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 07, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Has anyone done this yet? I will be buying a photopass cd, but I haven't preordered one. If I go the GF route it sounds like I can get the portraits essentially free, or am I missing something?
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 07, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FLGirl-UKNow View Post
I did ask that when I called and the cast members response was "Absolutely You Can". That is one of the reasons why I think this is a great bargain.

Again, they can take pictures outside with the wedding pavilion in the background they just can't go inside it. I think pictures on the grand staircase would be great as well.

Wow!
Might have to book 2 sessions - one in wedding attire and one standard as the price is sooo good.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 07, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
Wow!
Might have to book 2 sessions - one in wedding attire and one standard as the price is sooo good.
I would book when you can and ask all of the questions direct to a cast member. Since this is new they did point out they'd be 'tweaking it' and 'making changes' while they work out all of the details.

This is one of the best things they've offered in a while.
Old 24 Sep 07, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Does anyone have a number or web address where I can look at or talk to someone please.
Old 24 Sep 07, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post

"For more information or to book a portrait session, visit Disney's PhotoPass desk on the second floor of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or call 407/824-1700."
Old 25 Sep 07, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Just rang to book for the 25th October to be told (nicely) that I was a day too early to book, have to ring back tomorrow.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 07, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

has anyone done this yet
Old 11 Oct 07, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Hmmmmm considering booking this, but has anyone had any photos done yet, what do they look like, what do advise wearing?