Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 Nov 20, 02:18 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Apart from an odd 10 minutes here and there, I’ve not seen this program before, I’ve certainly never sat down and watched it. This series however, I’ve really got into it, I don’t know why.
There’s not a celeb I don’t like, though some more than others, but they all seem to be genuine. I haven’t got a favourite at the moment but Russell and Ruthie were great additions to the original camp mates.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m definitely still enjoying it this year as they have most of the elements they normally have. It does all feel very much like it’s taking place on a TV set though, which it always is I suppose, but it seems much more natural in the jungle 😆

I think everyone is getting on a bit too well and there’s going to be a lot less drama, which is nice for the contestants, but might get a bit boring for the viewers.

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

What was last night all about ?
Just a catch up show with a few extra little bits and nothing live ?

Anyone know why ?
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Love*my*hols
Imagineer

Mobile

I read so they could have an early night !
Old 22 Nov 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
What was last night all about ?
Just a catch up show with a few extra little bits and nothing live ?

Anyone know why ?
It's cos they all piled into the nearest premier Inn for a proper bath 😂😂😂, last nights highlight show was rubbish, I know there were a few snippets thrown in but if that's every Saturday I'll be watching a film instead lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
It's cos they all piled into the nearest premier Inn for a proper bath 😂😂😂, last nights highlight show was rubbish, I know there were a few snippets thrown in but if that's every Saturday I'll be watching a film instead lol
We gave up after half an hour. Won’t be watching that if it’s on every Saturday.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Another switch off in this house as well. 5 mins in and off it went. Love the show but what is the purpose of recaps, maybe they think will attract anyone who missed their daily view. If you were so interested and missed the night’s viewing surely you’d go to catch up.
Not for me I’m afraid
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by silverfox46 View Post
Another switch off in this house as well. 5 mins in and off it went. Love the show but what is the purpose of recaps, maybe they think will attract anyone who missed their daily view. If you were so interested and missed the night’s viewing surely you’d go to catch up.
Not for me I’m afraid
We only stuck it out longer because thought it might be a quick catch up then go live. Took me longer than you to realise it was just a catch up!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Just read there was a crash outside the castle, and a lady has sadly died. The police closed the road for 15 hours. Wondered if that was why it was a “catch up” programme last night, you would be able to see the flashing lights, and possibly hear the sirens if it was a live programme
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mrs rcch View Post
Just read there was a crash outside the castle, and a lady has sadly died. The police closed the road for 15 hours. Wondered if that was why it was a “catch up” programme last night, you would be able to see the flashing lights, and possibly hear the sirens if it was a live programme
No it showed all week on the sky programme guide as a highlights from the week programme.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List