Notices

Old 12 Aug 18, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Not long at all till FP day now

Is there nowhere at the GF where you can watch the fireworks from, don't some places pipe the music in? Then you could go to MK another evening to watch them in the park?

Looking forward to seeing the outfits! X
I think it is possible to see the fireworks from GF so if we do find the meal overruns we could watch from there.

But as it is EEH at MK, we were planning on going back for the fireworks and a few rides afterwards. The monorail from GF to MK is very quick so it should be do-able especially as the meal is a buffet, as long as we aren't too long waiting to go in for the meal.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
All sounds fab, went into primark in Cardiff today and they have fab Winnie the Pooh and piglet t shirts as well as some fab Mickey sweatshirts for £8

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
All sounds fab, went into primark in Cardiff today and they have fab Winnie the Pooh and piglet t shirts as well as some fab Mickey sweatshirts for £8
That sounds tempting, I don't have a Winnie the Pooh t shirt 😀. Looking forward to the Christopher Robin film next week.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

At last, we booked our fast passes on Wednesday. This felt like the last part of our plans coming together Luckily we had no problems with the Disney website crashing and we had already planned which FPs we wanted each day. We did manage to get everything we wanted, although we did have a few problems working around our ADRs. This is our final list:

22nd October HS My birthday!
Toy Story Midway Mania
For the First Time In Forever: Frozen Singalong (I can't wait to sing along to Let It Go on my birthday )
Star Tours

23rd October AK
Na'vi River Journey
DINOSAUR (I love the Disney Dinosaur film. It was one of my favourites when I was younger, even though most people don't enjoy it)
Kali River Rapids

24th October Epcot
Frozen Ever After (Looking forward to doing this ride for the first time)
Spaceship Earth (One of my favourites)
The Seas with Nemo and Friends

25th October HS
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (I'm nervous for this one )
Star Tours
Alien Swirling Saucers

26th October AK
Expedition Everest (And I'm nervous for this one )
Kilimanjaro Safari
Flights of Passage (I'm so glad we got a FP for this ride. I can't wait!)

27th October MK My birthday
It's a Small World (Then I can sing the song ALL day long )
Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train
Haunted Mansion

28th October HS
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage (I love this show)
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Slinky Dog Dash (another one we are looking forward to)

29th October MK
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Peter Pan's Flight

30th October Epcot (We haven't done any of these before so I'm excited for this day-especially Turtle Talk haha)
Test Track
Turtle Talk with Crush (This doesn't really need a FP but we have run out of ideas for Tier 2's in Epcot)
Mission Space: Green (Not brave enough for orange)

31st October MK
Jungle Cruise
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (I'm going to win this year) (or sulk again when you lose )
Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train

1st November Epcot
Soarin' (I was really disappointed the last time we went to Disney as Soarin' was closed for refurbishments)
Spaceship Earth
Journey into Imagination with Figment (IMAGINATION, IMAGINATION!) (which you will sing all the way home!)

As you can see, we have changed our Clearwater day (30th October) and decided to visit there on a future trip when Rob comes with us. Instead, we are planning another shopping day (Orlando Premium Outlets) in the day and then Epcot in the evening to eat more snacks from the Food and Wine booths. We are also riding a few rides that we haven't tried before that evening in Epcot. I have updated our original post with new plans.

Still putting together our final plans for our MNSSHP outfits. We hope to update next week about this. Georgia only has one week left of her summer holidays before returning to college. She received her AS level results last week, which we were all thrilled about. She had 4 As! I think she deserves this Disney trip for her birthday

That's all for this update. It has taken longer than usual to type this one as Georgia (who usually types these as she is faster than I am at typing) has injured her hand and has it in a splint. I still could have typed faster with one hand Hopefully her hand will get better soon so she can stop complaining about my slow typing and laughing at my typos
Old 25 Aug 18, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
IndigoSky
slightly serious Dibber

I'm excited for you both not long now. Looking forward to reading more and seeing your costumes.
2000 - ASM
2001 - ASM
2012 - ASM
2013 - ASM
2015 - OKW
2018 - BCR

IndigoSky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by IndigoSky View Post
I'm excited for you both not long now. Looking forward to reading more and seeing your costumes.
You won't be far behind us too 😀. Did you decide to dress up for MNSSHP? I really wasn't sure at first but Georgia persuaded me and now I'm looking forward to it
Old 26 Aug 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
IndigoSky
slightly serious Dibber

I'd like to but no idea what as. So many people have such good ideas I will think of something.
2000 - ASM
2001 - ASM
2012 - ASM
2013 - ASM
2015 - OKW
2018 - BCR

IndigoSky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Oh no I hope your hand heals soon.

Plans look fab, bet it makes you feel so much better seeing FP's in place! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh no I hope your hand heals soon.

Plans look fab, bet it makes you feel so much better seeing FP's in place! X
Thank you, I hope it improves for college next week too, it's still quite painful today though.

Yes, I am very pleased to see the plans now. I was worried we wouldn't get the new attractions on the days we wanted, which may have meant changing park days and ADRs around but thankfully it worked out fine.

Our one evening in AK is a bit rushed, as we have ADR at Yak and Yeti at 5pm, then safari FP 6-7, FOP 7-8 and want to make RoL at 8pm so will need to be there 7.30! We may skip the safari if the meal takes a while as we have to make FoP early in the allocated time to get to RoL (stressful 😀 ).

Good luck for your fast passes, is it tomorrow you book them?
Old 26 Aug 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Oh my word that sounds so stressful, I don't think I could leave things that late, could you maybe go to Yak and Yeti a little earlier?

Ours is Tuesday and thank you, think I'm going to need it x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List