Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 26 Jun 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Number of posts/gold mickeys

I'm sorry in advance, but I feel like I don't know exactly how to explain what I'm talking about

I was looking recently at the part under my name that says I'm an 'apprentice Imagineer' and the number of (gold) mickeys that I have, and I was wondering if there's something that tells you how many posts that means you've made, or some sort of chart that tells you where you are, or what your next title is?

I tried to have a hunt around the Dibb but couldn't find anything. Not that it makes a massive difference to my life, just curious and wondering how much time I actually spend on here
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I was sure that I read something when I first joined that sort of explained this. I think it also depends on what parts of the Dibb you post in.
I just gained another gold ear last week and I was delighted. I’ve only got 2 to go for all my golds but the rate I post will be about a year I reckon.
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I got my ears thanks to the thousands of dibb nominations in recognition of my informative threads.

Edit: Not sure how else you can get ears

Edited at 12:00 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by PumpkinCupcake View Post
I was looking recently at the part under my name that says I'm an 'apprentice Imagineer' and the number of (gold) mickeys that I have, and I was wondering if there's something that tells you how many posts that means you've made, or some sort of chart that tells you where you are, or what your next title is?

I tried to have a hunt around the Dibb but couldn't find anything. Not that it makes a massive difference to my life, just curious and wondering how much time I actually spend on here
Wow - I was looking for this about an hour ago! I didn't find anything either, but I'm sure I saw something many moons ago.
Old 26 Jun 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Dibb ear magic happens when the ear fairy decides. It is largely down to the amount of usefullness of posts on useful pages (Fl planning, trippies, and on the other planning pages (as opposed to general chat), but also to quantity. The title does have an order, but cannot for the life of me remember what they are.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I was pleased to complete "All Gold" during the week probably through replies to the "Is my Flight Full" thread - which at the moment is slightly redundant. Perhaps I could furlough myself
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List