Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 18 Oct 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I would avoid buying online unless you can go somewhere and and try it first. What suits one person will not be suitable for another.
We tried loads and ended up with an IGEL from bensons. Its not arrived yet though.
It’s actually better buying online for this reason. Most of the new type come with free 100, 200 night trials. You can’t really tell IMO whether you get on with a mattress by laying on it in a shop so a long trial with no quibble return at their cost is a no brainer for me.
Old 18 Oct 20, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
We have a Henry Smeaton, not cheap but it's literally ruined all other beds for us now, including the ones in WDW! Beyond comfortable and worth every penny.

Their service has been exceptional also, we had a tiny split in the stitching (it's handmade) phoned them up, they collected it the next day, left us a replacement and returned ours 2 weeks later.
We’re looking to get one of these the 7000, which one did you get? Don’t fancy pay 3000 for the 11000

Edited at 11:42 PM.
keith1973 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
We’re looking to get one of these the 7000, which one did you get? Don’t fancy pay 3000 for the 11000
Ours is the 6700. You really won't regret it. We went up there for the day and we spent a fair bit of time (they lock you in the showroom so you can try them all out without being rushed) between that one, the 5700 and the 8700, we found the 6700 amazing so just didn't feel the need to go any higher.

We've had it 2 years now (on a Superking Ambassador) and still sing it's praises every night when we get into bed.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

Edited at 07:31 AM.
PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just ordered our 2nd Ergoflex mattress last night for our bedroom. Bought our first one a few years ago after recommendations on here. Very comfortable. Not coming until December though.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

We bought an Emma mattress a few months back and its amazing!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LOUISEACAT
Proud to wear my Ears

Hypnos - I love my mattress. If you have stayed at a Premier Inn you have slept on a Hypnos.
I like really firm, but DH softer, so I went for an 8 - I would have got a 10 if my own choice. Also have Hypnos pillows and they are fabulous too.
Bought online and much cheaper than in chain bed shop ie Dreams.
LOUISEACAT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
I have an Emma - love it, great to wake up with no aches and pains 😊

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

We have got an ergo flex, which was recommended on the dibb, we really like it !

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List