Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Jul 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
😂😂. Our Tesco has an odd number of aisles so we were directed back up the booze aisle to get back to the top of the shop before coming down the end aisle.

I much prefer one big queue at the end though and then you go to the next available cashier - takes away the anxiety of having picked the wrong one 😉
When you look around at your fellow queue markers to see who got there first 👌
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Ours have just dropped the arrows as well. So much nicer!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Our sainsburys have allowed 2ppl in for a week or so. Dh came in with me last Saturday for the first time since March. Tbh, I think I preferred shopping alone haha... Stopping him from touching his face is a nightmare! He grew a beard and he is constantly stroking it!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Good, well done to them.

I must check in our Asda on Friday but God love most of the shoppers they got it wrong anyhow.

I'm chilled out about the whole thing. I go the right way up/down the aisles and I don't bother with anybody else or what they are doing. Far too much hysteria about what other people are up to.
Had to go into our Asda today and they still had all the no entry signs on the floor and the arrow system - not that many people took any notice of them. Why walk the correct way down a crowded aisle when the adjacent aisle is empty.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I was finding my local Tesco a bit stressful to be honest .
I ventured to the one a few miles along and it’s been great !
I really think it’s down to the individual managers in store as to how the public have reacted in store.
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

I mainly shop in Tesco but went to Morrisons earlier this week.
Got asked (politely) to move back by the assistant on the cold meat counter. Couldn’t believe it I was about 6-9 inches away from the floor marking - but I politely moved as requested.
Wouldn’t have been so annoyed but staff standing chatting everywhere, had to jump out of the way of several of them then a supervisor squeezed past me while I was standing at the checkout.
Won’t be back there anytime soon.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I went to Sainsbury’s the other day and they didn’t have loads of things I wanted so went to Tesco.

I really liked the one way aisles. The fact that MOST people were following the directions made it a lot smoother than Sainsbury’s for me.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I went to our local Tesco yesterday and the arrows had gone from the aisles but there was still one queue for checkout (In the wine aisle!) I agree that Tesco stores have been very organised unlike the Asda store nearby 😬
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List