Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 10 Oct 20, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Maple Parking Discount - Worth It For 2021.

Book our Best Airport Parking With our NO WAIT Guarantee & Save 22%.

CODE - NOWAIT22

Voucher Code Valid from Friday 09/10/2020 until Monday 12/10/2020 for all future travel dates.

This Voucher Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, and is valid for all airports we service.

No good for me as I get 25% off as I use them all the time but may help somebody.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Book our Best Airport Parking With our NO WAIT Guarantee & Save 22%.

CODE - NOWAIT22

Voucher Code Valid from Friday 09/10/2020 until Monday 12/10/2020 for all future travel dates.

This Voucher Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, and is valid for all airports we service.

No good for me as I get 25% off as I use them all the time but may help somebody.
Cheers Mr M. Any details you've spotted on cancellation details?
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
I find them brilliant on cancellations/refunds.

Sadly I have cancelled 3 trips with them this year.

2 I have 'rolled over' the monies and they have rebooked me for 2021
1 I asked for a refund, no fee and it was in my Account the next morning.

This was on the E Mail. As can be seen it is also discussing the 'no wait' guaranteed hence the examples of where it wont apply.

• *If you need to change your dates then a difference in fare may apply – we will refund or charge any difference accordingly.
• *If you need to cancel, then you can do so right up to the day before travel and a full refund will be given.
• *Cancellations cannot be made on the day the booking starts. However, we will issue a credit note towards a future booking if we are informed prior to the booking start time.
• *We must have an accurate return flight number and landing date and time
• *Your flight does not land more than 15 minutes early unannounced
• *The terminal is open and flights are operating from that terminal
• *There are no road closures or accidents preventing us from getting to or from the airport easily.
• *Any heightened security does not slow down entry into the airport
• *Any vehicle issues preventing or delaying the return of the vehicle, inc. mechanical, electrical, fuel etc.

Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
I find them brilliant on cancellations/refunds.

Sadly I have cancelled 3 trips with them this year.

2 I have 'rolled over' the monies and they have rebooked me for 2021
1 I asked for a refund, no fee and it was in my Account the next morning.

This was on the E Mail. As can be seen it is also discussing the 'no wait' guaranteed hence the examples of where it wont apply.

• *If you need to change your dates then a difference in fare may apply – we will refund or charge any difference accordingly.
• *If you need to cancel, then you can do so right up to the day before travel and a full refund will be given.
• *Cancellations cannot be made on the day the booking starts. However, we will issue a credit note towards a future booking if we are informed prior to the booking start time.
• *We must have an accurate return flight number and landing date and time
• *Your flight does not land more than 15 minutes early unannounced
• *The terminal is open and flights are operating from that terminal
• *There are no road closures or accidents preventing us from getting to or from the airport easily.
• *Any heightened security does not slow down entry into the airport
• *Any vehicle issues preventing or delaying the return of the vehicle, inc. mechanical, electrical, fuel etc.
Thanks Mr M. As always worth checking various places. For my dates Maple Manor is actually cheaper through Holiday Extras than booking with them direct, even including the discount!
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
Thanks Mr M. As always worth checking various places. For my dates Maple Manor is actually cheaper through Holiday Extras than booking with them direct, even including the discount!
Good find, well done. I must say though albeit I have no experience with them lately but Holiday Extras have been slammed on here for their lack of communication and refusing refunds during this Virus time.

However I have used them in the past and found them great. Fingers crossed they go back to that good reputation they had.

Old 10 Oct 20, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Good find, well done. I must say though albeit I have no experience with them lately but Holiday Extras have been slammed on here for their lack of communication and refusing refunds during this Virus time.

However I have used them in the past and found them great. Fingers crossed they go back to that good reputation they had.
Haven't used Holiday Extras in quite a while. Used to all the time when they had that bizarre "find it cheaper and you'll get it for free" thing going. Didn't pay for car parking or airport hotels in 3 years!
Old 10 Oct 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
RC22
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
Haven't used Holiday Extras in quite a while. Used to all the time when they had that bizarre "find it cheaper and you'll get it for free" thing going. Didn't pay for car parking or airport hotels in 3 years!
They were great days! All the savvy Dibbers were on that one!
March 2010 I-Drive Quality Inn International Nov 2011 I-Drive Homewood Suites Oct 2012 The Dibb fave Coral's Villa Lindfields Aug 2013 Blue Heron Resort Aug 2014 NY & Orlando Cane Island 10yr Wedding Anniversary., Oct 2016 Windsor Palms, Royal Pacific and Disney Dream Cruise , Aug 2017 Emerald Island Oct 2019 Emerald Island & Vero Beach Aug 22 Glenbrook villa The First Bite That Gets You Hooked. Trip Report
RC22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Originally Posted by RC22 View Post
They were great days! All the savvy Dibbers were on that one!
Great times. One particular trip in 2016 I managed to get over £150 of hotel, over £100 in parking and just short of £100 in airport lounge for a grand total of £0.

Wonder why they withdrew that offer! 😉