Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Nov 19, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you, typical that it's Friday!
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Meggy I have one just as a back up mine was rejected in Michaels, Dicks and Publix today the girl on the check,out at Publix said they have been having all sorts of issues with any pre paid card for a couple of days
I only wanted to use it to clear some funds off it therecwas a family in front in Publix obviously doing there first shop and theirs didn't work either not a great start to their holiday
might be a blip then. Hope so!. Not an issue as such for a few days but need to get It sorted.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 01:44 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Meggy I have one just as a back up mine was rejected in Michaels, Dicks and Publix today the girl on the check,out at Publix said they have been having all sorts of issues with any pre paid card for a couple of days
I only wanted to use it to clear some funds off it therecwas a family in front in Publix obviously doing there first shop and theirs didn't work either not a great start to their holiday
what's weird though ( just remembered), I have 2 cards, one loaded for meals etc used that in Perkins this morning, no problem... larger loaded card for hotel declined!.
Old 9 Nov 19, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mine only has a couple of hundred dollars on it just in case wanted to clear some off to put some on just before we go to San Francisco in Feb
But thinking now we will justuse our us bank account debit cards
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I agree it's cooling down quite a bit. I intend to make a complaint about this weather as I ordered heat!

I detest the cool/cold weather and found it quite chilly walking around the lake at Epcot after 3.00ish.
I nipped out to the car earlier and got soaked - big fat raindrops !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:28 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by meggy View Post
what's weird though ( just remembered), I have 2 cards, one loaded for meals etc used that in Perkins this morning, no problem... larger loaded card for hotel declined!.
I don’t know anything about these cards but can you go on-line and move money from one of your cards to another ?

Don’t worry, we won’t let you starve !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

No rain here just flipping muggy it's so warm our pool without heat is still 84
The cold front forecast can get gone right now
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Mobile

Never load a prepaid card with all your funds.. Top it up on demand
Las Vegas 18 - Florida 18 -Holland 18 -Bratislava 18 -Florida 17 -Holland 17 -Rhodes 17 - Kos 17 - France 16-Belgium 16-Holland 16-Germany 16-Sopot Poland 15-Kos 15-DLP SQL 15-Hampton Lakes 14-Hamburg 14- Berlin 13-WestRidge Villas 12-Krakow 12-France 11-Turkey 11-Germany 10-Marbella 10-Jamaica 09-Dublin 09-Dublin 08-Paris 08-Zante Villa 08-Egypt 2008-Rhodes 2008-Sweden 08-Norway 08-Rhodes 07- Huatulco Mexico 07-DLP Magic Circus 2007-Dublin 2007-Sweden 07-Greece 06/05/04-Barcelona 04-Rhodes 02
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I don’t know anything about these cards but can you go on-line and move money from one of your cards to another ?

Don’t worry, we won’t let you starve !
There's a story there, it's been a holiday with a comedy of errors errors and rewards... tell you more tomorrow
Old 9 Nov 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Pjamas
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have decided not to use fair fx again after the target issues, lack of a helpline and holding funds for 21 days after the merchant has released them. The only way round being to have a fax sent! So backwards. We won’t be using them again.
Pjamas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List