Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Jan 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Mobile Heartbroken

Hi everyone, I’ve not been on here for the past eight months as 8 months ago my wee pup Lola was diagnosed with T cell lymphoma and a very aggressive form of it at that , since then I have poured everything I had into trying to save her but today she passed away at home with just me there with her , to say we are heartbroken is an understatement, she was such a wee sweetheart and a mischievous wee imp into the bargain , she has been a proper wee saviour in our home when we have been through some heartbreak and tough times in the ten years we had her she picked us all up and made us laugh and smile again ! She will be sorely missed and be in our hearts for ever more 💔💔💔 but first now I don’t know how I will get through without her xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

So sorry to hear that. X
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that 😢
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Im so sorry.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

So sorry to hear that, and she sounds as though she was a very well cared for and loved family member. I can't even look at pictures of my lovely doggies that I lost many years ago because I feel sad, so I can understand how you feel.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Oh no, we are really sorry to hear this. Sending love.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Sending love.
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Pieces
Imagineer

Pieces's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

So very sorry. Truly. Sending hugs.
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Awww bless you so much. All I can ever say at these times is... how lucky you all were to have had that beautiful baby.. just you !
Plus how lucky was she to have had such an amazing family... there are so many in this world who will never get the chance.

Time does slightly heal, but you never forget and your heart never recovers, but you do go on... sadly.

My love to you all, just think she is now healthy and happy and waiting for you one day...… they all are.

Always here, if you need an ear. xxxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 09:20 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Such sad news, I’m so sorry xx