Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Feb 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
It would be lovely if when her kids grow up, her daughter marries Tyler, her son is gay and her other daughter marries somebody of a different faith. She also doesn’t let her kids play with children with certain names and Tyler was one of them.
Does she let her children play with each other as one is called India (place name).
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

It would be lovely if when her kids grow up, her daughter marries Tyler, her son is gay and her other daughter marries somebody of a different faith. She also doesn’t let her kids play with children with certain names and Tyler was one of them.
I have no idea who this lady is but really! Kids can’t play with other children with a certain name? Doesn’t like other religions or race? In 2020?
I don’t know who she is but I am rather glad I don’t
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Does she let her children play with each other as one is called India (place name).
Her other dd is Poppy which is my dogs name, the interview on this morning was a eye opener. I loved the other lady I think her name was Anna May.
Old 1 Feb 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I have no idea who this lady is but really! Kids can’t play with other children with a certain name? Doesn’t like other religions or race? In 2020?
I don’t know who she is but I am rather glad I don’t
She says a lot of things for shock value, just to get headlines and wind who she sees as snowflakes and Liberals up- the kids names thing was one of those.

Way back when she started out, she made some quite good points on some things, although of course, no more qualified than you or I to do so. However, she seems to have quickly descended from that point on, into more extremist views- whether she became more extremist or was always like that and was just putting on a veneer initially I am not sure.

This latest speech was basically hate speech, by far the worst I have seen from her, but I would caution it has been extremely tightly edited with almost sound bites spliced together. I would like to see the whole thing, but doubt it would hold her in much better light. If it is representative, we really have an extremist here. Maybe she thought she had to go down that line as it’s the only way left to earn money.

She also suffered terrible epilepsy. Literally she would be found with dislocated shoulders, unconscious, life threatening epilepsy. She did have significant brain surgery a few years back, where they destroyed certain parts of her brain, it wouldn’t surprise me if this has an affect on thinking. Not that I’m making excuses for her as I am not a fan. She was making good living and could have done very well for herself as a no nonsense, right wing but reasonable commentator like a Piers Morgan type. But very few have time for nasty racist types. Even Tommy Robinson hasn’t given a speech as extreme as the one I saw spliced together on YouTube the other day.

Seems like a real nasty piece of work.

I also think Stormzy should be kicked off Twitter for his nasty homophobic tweets over a long period, all smoothed over with contrite apologies by his record company after he became famous. Somehow he is the Guardian poster boy. Homophobic hate speech doesn’t come from nowhere.

Edited at 11:02 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Pieces
Imagineer

Pieces's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Absolutely vile woman. Desperate for attention. Can not stand her!
Old 1 Feb 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
She says a lot of things for shock value, just to get headlines and wind who she sees as snowflakes and Liberals up- the kids names thing was one of those.

Way back when she started out, she made some quite good points on some things, although of course, no more qualified than you or I to do so. However, she seems to have quickly descended from that point on, into more extremist views- whether she became more extremist or was always like that and was just putting on a veneer initially I am not sure.

This latest speech was basically hate speech, by far the worst I have seen from her, but I would caution it has been extremely tightly edited with almost sound bites spliced together. I would like to see the whole thing, but doubt it would hold her in much better light. If it is representative, we really have an extremist here. Maybe she thought she had to go down that line as it’s the only way left to earn money.

She also suffered terrible epilepsy. Literally she would be found with dislocated shoulders, unconscious, life threatening epilepsy. She did have significant brain surgery a few years back, where they destroyed certain parts of her brain, it wouldn’t surprise me if this has an affect on thinking. Not that I’m making excuses for her as I am not a fan. She was making good living and could have done very well for herself as a no nonsense, right wing but reasonable commentator like a Piers Morgan type. But very few have time for nasty racist types. Even Tommy Robinson hasn’t given a speech as extreme as the one I saw spliced together on YouTube the other day.
I didn't know about her epilepsy, I wonder why she made that comment about epilepsy in her speech, my daughter has the condition and I found her words very hurtful.

Edited at 10:58 AM.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Don’t know is the answer. I googled it after seeing this- she was being accused of being a Ketamine addict- which in itself was pretty horrible rumors to spread. Then I saw she’d had quite serious brain surgery. She broke her back in one incident and was dismissed from the army due to it.

mirror/3am/celebri...ttles-11971957

Edited at 11:10 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Her other dd is Poppy which is my dogs name, the interview on this morning was a eye opener. I loved the other lady I think her name was Anna May.
I love the name Poppy (my sister's dog's name too) but not sure flower names weren't mentioned too. I think her son is called Max and I know a couple of dogs called that too.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Rozie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Some of the things she says are the truth, it’s the way she says them!
OCTOBER 2023 LET’S GO!
Rozie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
The only thing I know about her is that everyone seems to hate her, whenever I see her name mentioned I usually move on. I trust the Dibb to speak the truth so I have read this thread. Seems the award was well deserved!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List