Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 7 Feb 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Inlastplace
I want to go now!

August 2020 suggestions please

Had the day off today, started looking at plans for our trip in August this year. Anyway 8 hours later and the wine is out to hopefully make it look more sensible. Were onsite for 10 days before a villa in Orlando for a few days before heading to the coast to recover. I'am at the following stage and if someone could cast a quick eye over it to see if iam on the right track, or nowhere near it would be appreciated.

Thursday 13th Arrive from the UK

Friday 14th
Morning MK (emh)

Saturday 15th
Morning Animal Kingdom (emh),Evening Disney Springs

Sunday 16th
Morning Hollywood Studios (emh), Evening Animal Kingdom

Monday 17th
Morning Typhoon Lagoon, Evening MK

Tuesday 18th
Morning Epcot, Evening Hollywood Studios

Wednesday 19th
Daytime Hotel/pool, Evening MK

Thursday 20th
Morning Blizzard Beach, Evening Disney Springs

Friday 21st
Morning Hollywood Studios, Evening Epcot

Saturday 22nd
Nothing Planned, left to revisit anything

Sunday 23rd
Checkout hotel

Monday 24th
Morning Aquatica

Tuesday 25th
Morning Seaworld

Wednesday 26th
Morning Discovery Cove.

Ive based it on getting to the parks in the morning (till about 1ish ?), back to the hotel/pool in the afternoon to try and avoid the heat/humidity and then back out again in the evening(5ish). Am I leaving enough time to recover or have I gone to far and could do a bit more in the afternoon. The last few days have really been based around the family wanting to do Discovery Cove and then utilising the tickets to do Seaworld and Aquatica.

Any help suggestions is appreciated.
Inlastplace is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

Hi, I travel on the same day as you and some of my plans are similar to yours. I think it looks great! The only thing I have changed and this is based on my family, I've moved the Hollywood studios on Sunday 16th to Monday 17th. Purely because I am also doing Mk on the Friday and AK on the Saturday and I'm not convinced we're all going to be up, breakfast and at HS ready for HS by 8am. I think if you're doing EMH you need to be there early and by this stage I think my kids might be ready for a bit of lie in after probably waking earlyish the first 2 days. As I said you might be different so totally your choice. I'm also doing Discovery Cove on a weekend as I've read it's a good thing to do on a weekend as the numbers are limited so it doesn't get too busy in there. I assume you're doing this once you're at your villa? I think it looks great and might bump into you out there!

Edited at 09:15 PM.
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

I've received an email today saying the EMH at HS on the Sunday has changed from morning to evening 9pm-11pm so ignore my earlier comments.
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Inlastplace
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thanks for the replies, I got the email this morning as well. Oh well shall have another look. When were there I shall keep an eye out for you, someone with a passion for cupcakes i presume
Inlastplace is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Hammo333
Having Dinner with Goofy

Hi
Only observations at moment are no mention of any ADR's as your booking day must be very close.
When you have booked your ADR's this will help shape your plan along with FP bookings later on.
Also you have Discovery cove down as morning when this will be nearer a full day even without dolphin experience. (Awesome place to chill for a day)
I would plan in as much as you think you want to do, as you can tweak, modify, cancel whatever & whenever to suit your mood it's your holiday your plan.
CSR 2007,08 ASMo 2006
Orange Lake Country 2004
Hammo333 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Inlastplace
I want to go now!

We've booked a few ADR's around the days we intend to be at various parks. I think when ive planned the days I'am conscious of it being hot and humid and not wanting to do to much too quickly. Thanks for the Discovery Cove heads up.
Old 18 Feb 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

We travel out on the same day as you too. The only thing I would suggest is switching your evening plans of the 18th and 20th. At the moment you won’t be using any FPP availability on the 20th and with the restrictions at DHS (and IMO great rides) you will possibly be able to get more done. Hope that makes sense.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Inlastplace
I want to go now!

Mobile

Yes it makes sense, great suggestion thank you.