Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dcmax
... Lovely pic Tink (Lavetarium as I call them, I think), very nice but the depth of field has revealed the 2 dead buds behind, remember to tinker with nature in these shots and remove them ... Danny
LOL - Danny - must remember to prune them first before I take another shot

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 06, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

I haven't managed to take any today due to battery problems. I'm loving all the flower photo's. There are some stunners!
Anne is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 06, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry not got any decent flowers in my garden now so here is a pointless picture of my watch face taken on macro setting at 4/10sec so very hard to get a steady shot, light source at the side didnt help either !

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 06, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Paul R
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Didn'y have any flowers out when I took this, so I went for the snow on the leaf.

Old 15 Oct 06, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post

I have better shots of this plant, but i like the way the drop is on its way down... slowly.,...

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 06, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Dibb Photo Club Week 3 14/10/06-20/10/06 DAY 3

Hi and Good morning.

This weeks subject is the Macro setting( just realised from some PMs some cameras don't have the facility so just use your longest zoom and get as extremely close as you can whilst staying in focus)...I was going to keep it concentrated on flora but I think I will keep it more general. So set that camera and get shooting.

This week I will adapt the line in the rules regarding recent pictures simply because we have missed the summer, though dont forget things like those piles of Autumn leaves and berries etc..

*1. Any macro or extreme close up, may be posted.
*2. Only 1 image can be posted each day per dibber.
*3 Every effort should be made to post recently photographed images(well from this year as we have missed the summer flowering season)
*4. Supply as much info as you feel you can e.g. Camera type, shutter speed, etc.
*5. Please post a subject name in the subject line.
*6. Try to post constructive comments in critiquing, so that we can all get something from the vast pool of knowledge we have here on the Photo forum.
*7 Please keep the largest dimension in your posted picture to 800 pixels thankyou
A "well done" of course can/should be posted too.

Thank you for participating

Danny

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 06, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Some fanastic photos everyone

Yes Danny that was shot indoors
Old 16 Oct 06, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
glorfy
Serious Dibber

AK Flower

Lynn, you are not the only one who got "Are you mad?" looks.

I had severe problems taking pictures of the red flowers - the highlights turned yellow! So here's a pink one - anyone know what they're called?

Make Sony
Model DSC-H5
Flash Used No
Focal Length 30.3 mm
Exposure Time 1/800 sec
Aperture f/4
ISO Equivalent 80
Old 16 Oct 06, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

I seem to be struggling again with makro but here's one I've taken today with my Sony. Used ISO 100 didn't try it on auto. Perhaps I should have. It's just been cropped. It's a mahonia(sp?) in our garden.

Wanted to get closer into the buds but couldn't get it to focus.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02800(2).jpg
Views:	96
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	7918  
Anne is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 06, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

Baby Bill

Havent been in the garden today, so here is something different. Taken with my Canon Ixus 800 on Macro (probably not the best setting for this sort of shot, but I was trying to keep with this weeks subject ).

It was a close up shot anyway, but Ive cropped it harshly for a real close up feel.

rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread