Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 29 Apr 22, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wazowskiscar View Post
I get the pressure, it will be amazing!

Don’t panic too much about which days you visit, just apply the same common sense you would apply here, all the parks will be busier on weekends, AK is known to be a good Saturday park in comparison to the rest but they will all be busy.
MK has previously been quieter on Halloween party days (which dates are now out for and start I’m August so you may collide - I’ve just rearranged my schedule due to their release). So an MK day on a party day might be quieter and more pleasant, though no promises.

The little things in Disney are great for the kiddos. Plan any park hopping carefully, so for example Mk to Epcot means you can ride the monorail. Epcot to HS (or vice versa) gives you a chance to ride the sky liner. Epcot is right by the boardwalk and some hotels with nice restaurants ( Swan, Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Club). So approach days where you want to do more than one thing geographically and that will make your day much smoother.

Are you staying on site or in a villa or off site hotel…? Plan “easier” days so no one hits a wall, eg water park day after a fireworks night, a late morning by the pool or afternoons in the pool then returning to parks, and an early evening here or there depending on how old your children are!

Also remember it’s impossible to “do it all”. I remember my childhood Florida holidays so well and they were always amazing, even standing in queues and getting over hot and calling it a day by 2pm and just crashing back to where we were staying to chill in the pool……you’ll love it,
I just wanted to reply to this because I think it’s such a great answer! You really made me think about not overcomplicating things when it comes to planning … we hugely over complicated last time, worried far too much about park busy calendars etc. We were there nearly 2 weeks and didn’t manage to ride the monorail once, so I think taking this into consideration when planning park hopping really makes sense!

Also, planning water park days to follow fireworks makes brilliant sense!
Old 30 Apr 22, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

Oh you’ve got to get the monorail in - the doors closing announcement has never changed 😃
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List