Notices

Old 22 Mar 22, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by merkat View Post
Exactly the same plane changes for us, think we might be the same day! sooo close now
I think we are the same flights! 🙂🙂🙂

Feels so real now it's under 50 days!
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 22, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

6 weeks to go. How is it so close.

Recovered from Covid now, Andrew still positive but he's feeling better. That's a HUGE weight lifted now. I'd rather testing was gone as I just don't think it's reliable. Last Monday morning I was negative, by the evening I was positive.

Jensons List Updated

Sliders
Trainers X 2
Swimshorts x 2
Plain Tshirts x10
Starwars Tshirt
Yeti Tshirt
Encanto Tshirt
Simpsons Tshirt
Spiderman Tshirt
Shorts x 8
Joggers x 1
Boxers x 10
Socks x 10
Pyjamas x 5
Hat x2
Sunglasses
Hoody x 1

He just need to stock up on boxer shorts for him.

This morning I've organised everything into a folder of what I need to print off. I'm sure I've missed something!

Travel Insurance Documents inc Covid Cover Letter
Discovery Cove Tickets
Star Wars Magic Band reservation
Fast Track for Airport
Parking for Airport
Lounge for Airport
ESTA Confirmation

Honestly cannot believe it's so close. We have a friends wedding on the 10th April and then nothing after that.

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 22, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

4 weeks today. 28 days.

We've now all had Covid within 90 days so if testing is not removed this week, I am going to get us all Covid Recovery Certificates. Yes it's more expensive, but for that peace of mind of not having to test (dochq apparently have no availability on the 9th May already anyway) then I'm happy to pay the extra.

Andrew still has not ordered any holiday clothes. Leaving him to it now he can sort himself out

Everything is paid off, dollars are on Revolut card, we've got $500 in cash and Jenson has $200 spending money off Grandad (we aren't giving him spending money, just a "if you want something then yes" probably

I've amended car park etc for 30 minutes earlier so we can get through Manchester Airport in good time, so we now will arrive to park at 5.30am and get the bus over to T2, check in (think we will have to check in at the airport as we will have recovery certificates and you currently cannot use them on flyready) then fast track through security and off to the lounge.

I've got 16 working days left so trying to get completely up to date at work. I had yesterday off and left on Friday with zero emails. I've come back to 86 this morning

We're all now very excited and just praying we get there and recovery certs will be accepted.

Old 12 Apr 22, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Been waiting to register for DAS for almost 7 hours now. Not sure i have the patience to hold out much longer!

Old 21 Apr 22, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

19 days to go. I can't believe how close it is.

Managed to get DAS added after waiting in the queue for 9 hours! I can go on this weekend and prebook our 2 advance selections for each day.

Andrew has finally made an attempt at ordering holiday clothes. Think he has plenty now, but maybe a shortage on T-Shirts which I need him to check.

He has kindly informed me he is off to watch the boxing in Preston city this weekend which I am not overly enamored about, as even though we are travelling on recovery certs, we still wouldn't travel if he had it.

Parks are looking super busy for May but I couldn't care less, just get us there now!

Old 21 Apr 22, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Woohoo not long now at all Char I am so so exited for you all.

Let Andrew crack on 🤣 if he hasn't got enough tshirts he can buy more out there.

I wouldn't be happy with the going out this weekend either but there's still over 2 weeks, try not to worry ❤️ xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 22, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Just ordered recovery certs with The Healthify, seen someone else has used these successfully and they're the cheapest I've seen so thats sorted.

Just checked online booking with Virgin and for some reason I'm down as a blind passenger! I mean I have very bad eyesight without my glasses but not blind! I've removed that now from the booking.

All DAS advanced selections are booked! Just need Andrew to pack his case and then we are more or less sorted.

Going to comletely gut the house this weekend and wash bedding in the spare room etc for Ethan, Amylee and Kian staying over the night before. Will wash ours pre travel day so its more or less fresh when we're back!

11 days to go!

Old 9 May 22, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

We go tomorrow!

Everything printed and all set

One last day at work today and off we go!

Old 9 May 22, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

So exciting hope you have a fab time!
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 22, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Have an absolutely amazing time Char I can't wait to follow along with you 😍 xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List