Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 19 Jun 22, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Lansam18
Earning More Ears

Itinerary- how does this look

Hi!

I am off sick from work with covid (for the 3rd time! ) and even though we don't go until next November I am cheering myself up by booking our park days and spending money I haven't got on cute Disney stuff!

I have watched loads of videos on youtube and read pretty much every thread on here but still feel like I don't really grasp what are the must do's/what things we shouldn't miss.

We are staying at Coronado Springs from 4th November- 15th November. There will be me, my boyfriend and my son who will be almost 11 so I'm hoping the perfect age. We won't be hiring a car and will just uber it.

My plans so far are:
Arrival day- not sure what time we will arrive as obviously flights are booked but I am thinking get some food, have a look around the resort, go in the pool and early night?

Day 1- Magic Kingdom
Day 2- Hollywood Studios
Day 3- pool/shopping/rest day
Day 4- Epcot
Day 5- Animal Kingdom
Day 6- free day
Day 7- Hollywood studios
Day 8- Magic Kingdom
Day 9- Rest day, shopping pool/ water park etc
Day 10- Animal kingdom
Day 11- Last day

I am not sure if we are going to have 3 extra days and make it a fortnight holiday, we probably will but this depends on funds.

We probably won't do full days in the park, my plan is early start, back to the resort late morning/early afternoon then back to the parks but not sure how realistic this is.

How does this sound? We will spend our free evenings in Disney springs or probably go there in the afternoons. Im hoping with it being November it'll be a bit cooler and quieter?

Anyway, if anyone can have a look and see if this sounds ok that would be great!
Lansam18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

When you arrive , yes food drink and stay up as late as possible. Will help you adjust.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lansam18 View Post
Hi!

I am off sick from work with covid (for the 3rd time! ) and even though we don't go until next November I am cheering myself up by booking our park days and spending money I haven't got on cute Disney stuff!

I have watched loads of videos on youtube and read pretty much every thread on here but still feel like I don't really grasp what are the must do's/what things we shouldn't miss.

We are staying at Coronado Springs from 4th November- 15th November. There will be me, my boyfriend and my son who will be almost 11 so I'm hoping the perfect age. We won't be hiring a car and will just uber it.

My plans so far are:
Arrival day- not sure what time we will arrive as obviously flights are booked but I am thinking get some food, have a look around the resort, go in the pool and early night?

Day 1- Magic Kingdom
Day 2- Hollywood Studios
Day 3- pool/shopping/rest day
Day 4- Epcot
Day 5- Animal Kingdom
Day 6- free day
Day 7- Hollywood studios
Day 8- Magic Kingdom
Day 9- Rest day, shopping pool/ water park etc
Day 10- Animal kingdom
Day 11- Last day

I am not sure if we are going to have 3 extra days and make it a fortnight holiday, we probably will but this depends on funds.

We probably won't do full days in the park, my plan is early start, back to the resort late morning/early afternoon then back to the parks but not sure how realistic this is.

How does this sound? We will spend our free evenings in Disney springs or probably go there in the afternoons. Im hoping with it being November it'll be a bit cooler and quieter?

Anyway, if anyone can have a look and see if this sounds ok that would be great!
Looks good - to be honest I'd go for the three extra days. The only extra expense will be food, as the flight might not make any difference and you will have 14 day tickets for Disney. You can still eat fairly reasonabley if you use quick dining outlets.

You might want a second trip to Epcot to walk around the world if you dont do that on your first visit.
The extra days will allow you to revisit your favourites, especially if its busy to get on rides that you might have missed or were down.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List