Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 24 Jul 22, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Darthmickey
Getting Excited

Adidas Store - football boots

My son is football (soccer) mad and has a obsession with football boots. Are there any good places we can go so he can spend a small fortune on boots 🤣
Darthmickey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 22, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
wozwebs
Getting Excited

Not many around. There’s a Pele soccer shop in Disney Springs and Soccer World in the Florida Mall. We went to the Adidas and Nike shops at Vineyard outlets the other day and no football boots.
wozwebs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
RescueRangers
Imagineer

You would be better off looking in UK stores. Prodirect and Lovellsoccer and Adidas always has discount codes in UK.

A popular football shirt collector did the Orlando outlets a few months ago and was realy poor selection of anything football.
RescueRangers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
CCFCRJ
Very Serious Dibber

Always worth an ask at an outlet. I once asked if they had any football boots and had to point them out on a manakin...she told me I meant soccer cleats (I really didn't! ) anyways she goes off into the back and comes back with boxes and boxes of them. Got 4 pairs of Nike boots less than $20 each. Would have cost loads here. Also did the same in a Puma once at Woodbury Common in NY. Always worth an ask
CCFCRJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 03:22 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

I have seen them in the Nike outlet at The Loop. Definitely called cleats here and any mention of "boots" is going to make the staff picture hiking, workboots or cowboy boots!
Old 26 Jul 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
edu_afp
Serious Dibber

edu_afp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
As above, Soccer World at Florida Mall is a good choice for latest models, Outlets usually have some of the classics which in general you can get for really good prices.

Back with my DS May 2023
edu_afp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
raider56
Serious Dibber

Dick's sporting goods also usually have a good selection too
raider56 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 22, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

I got some for my daughter in the adidas outlet at Vineland last month, they had a few different styles
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List