Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Jul 22, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

So I would advise getting up early. You can get a kettle from reception but will need to bring mugs and spoons. There is a ‘welcome basket’ of tea, coffee etc you can buy but we bring our own. No fridge, so we take the ‘2 in 1’ Kenco sachets which have milk added.

You could take breakfast bars or porridge pots with you, or get breakfast from Starbucks in Cheyenne or in the Village. Also Earl of Sandwich, McDonalds or New York Style Sandwiches do various breakfasts on the go.

It’s about 15 minutes walk through the Village to the parks. We never bother with the overcrowded buses.

Get in the security queue early, everything needs to go through the scanner including things in pockets.

If you can be in the park by 8.30 you can often do a lot of rides as walk ons. Usually open:

Big Thunder
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Teacups
Carousel
Buzz
Space Mountain
Orbitron
Autopia

Usually we get all of those we want done in an hour, grab a brew and head to our next choice - often Pirates or Phantom Manor which open at 10am.

Studios is harder as currently they don’t have Extra Magic Time and the Marvel stuff has just opened. Longest queues will be for Crush, Ratatouille and probably the two Marvel Rides.

The Christmas food festival will be on so that may be a good option for a snack. Food in Studios is generally dire and we usually nip out to Earl of Sandwich.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 22, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

So after some advice we have looked at extending it to 3 nights from 20th-23rd.
It’s what I would consider expensive but we’ve always wanted to see the Christmas decorations and unfortunatelyy work doesn’t allow us to book off Christmas till beginning of December so Florida was out of the question for that one.

I have
£45 for parking through Holiday extra.
£2330 (Disney Cheyenne it’s the pull out bed one now, my kids are 8 & 7, tickets to parks and flights through Disney holidays)
£? Food
Already have annual insurance
Magical shuttle €132 although I don’t know how it works
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 22, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Magical shuttle is a coach, should be fine although as I said earlier, we find RS Transports cheaper and quicker.

Glad you have an extra night now.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 22, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Magical shuttle is a coach, should be fine although as I said earlier, we find RS Transports cheaper and quicker.

Glad you have an extra night now.
It’s cos that’s what Disney sort of linked us to when looking at booking and when it comes to this one I’m not very confident in what I am actually doing 😂 can manage Florida stuff but this one seems difficult.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
elshabba
Proud to wear my Ears

Have you looked at pricing up the flights separately? I only ask as Air France have your dates for £666 leaving 6.05am and returning 8.45pm. It looks like you get 12kg hand luggage allowance as standard. It may shave a little off the cost and help towards food costs? As I think the hotel and tickets came in around £1538. Maybe only a little saving but a saving!
elshabba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 22, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Unfortunately endometriosis won’t come under a pip. I’ve tried before and it’s always been rejected so just struggle though.

What about paying for fastpasses etc as I really can’t make long waits in line so that would be the other option or not bother going
You can get the access card though if you have proof of letters etc. I have endometriosis and managed to get the DAS in florida. I'm looking at the access cars atm, it's £15 for 3 years but you can use it to prove disability at a lot of places including DLP x
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
You can get the access card though if you have proof of letters etc. I have endometriosis and managed to get the DAS in florida. I'm looking at the access cars atm, it's £15 for 3 years but you can use it to prove disability at a lot of places including DLP x
Not seen that no. I thought the only thing I could do was prove if I had pip and I can’t get that,I’ve tried that one.
Old 28 Jul 22, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Graeme1978
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Not seen that no. I thought the only thing I could do was prove if I had pip and I can’t get that,I’ve tried that one.
Endometriosis I am almost certain will qualify you for an Access Card...

accesscard.uk/news/e...ess-week-2022/

DLP lists the Access Card as proof of disability that can be used to obtain a Priority Pass at the park
Graeme1978 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 22, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Graeme1978 View Post
Endometriosis I am almost certain will qualify you for an Access Card...

accesscard.uk/news/e...ess-week-2022/

DLP lists the Access Card as proof of disability that can be used to obtain a Priority Pass at the park
Awesome. After living with it for 17 years I’m so used to endometriosis never being classed as anything. My employer still doesn’t really understand

Just need to look at what letters I need and from where