Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 1 Aug 22, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

Ours is from lazy boy range and so comfortable
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

We bought a GPlan recliner settee a couple of years ago. The back does recline a little when the leg rest goes up but continues to recline when the leg rest is up. I have to say it isn’t as comfortable as our last GPlan, that was as good as new after 20 years and just had to go, but it is just the right size for my little legs. Just before Christmas DH decided he hated his Stressless chair, 2 years old and now taking space in the conservatory, and replaced it with a matching GPlan recliner chair which is more sophisticated than the settee. It has a usb connection, one button raises the leg rest then reclines the back; a second button controls the lumber support and the head rest has its own button to adjust the angle. Wish I had realised the options available when we got the settee.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 22, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

I was in Costco today Bev, and I took photos of some of the furniture they have in stock. I tried them all out too, and they were all really comfortable, but that doesn't mean much as its so subjective.

They dont usually have this much choice in store, it must be a seasonal thing, so if you want to try any of them out, I wouldn't wait too long.

Old 3 Aug 22, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ncmurray View Post
I was in Costco today Bev, and I took photos of some of the furniture they have in stock. I tried them all out too, and they were all really comfortable, but that doesn't mean much as its so subjective.

They dont usually have this much choice in store, it must be a seasonal thing, so if you want to try any of them out, I wouldn't wait too long.

Ours are very similar to these and also from Costco. They're called Gilman Creek Barrett (costco/Furniture-M...rests/p/315970)

I can confirm they are very, very comfy and such an amazing price, which included two man delivery and set up. They are extremely heavy though.

They also have USB charge points on each end.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

Originally Posted by derenstar View Post
Ours are very similar to these and also from Costco. They're called Gilman Creek Barrett (costco/Furniture-M...rests/p/315970)

I can confirm they are very, very comfy and such an amazing price, which included two man delivery and set up. They are extremely heavy though.

They also have USB charge points on each end.

They absolutely weigh a TON! I cant remember the brand I got, but it wasn't Gilman Creek, but its fantastic quality with top grain leather, and two USB chargers. Would definitely recommend getting delivery because they are two heavy to lift unless you hire a couple of guys... lol
Old 3 Aug 22, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

I agree about the quality. Had ours just over a year now and they still look new!

derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I've seen a la-z-boy on Next.

next/homeware/sofa...ic-rouen-slate

That looks perfect but I contacted Next and they don't have them in any show rooms. You are supposed to just order blind! I can't imagine Buying a sofa I hadn't sat on first.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List