Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 7 Aug 22, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Galela1986
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile New York entry requirements

Morning all,

Does anyone know if the Newyork entry requirement for unvaccinated children are different from the USA entry requirements.. I’ve looked online and can’t find confirmation either way only that each state can have different requirements for entry.

I’m hoping that it’s the same and that adults have to be fully vaccinated and children under 18 don’t have to be vaccinated, no pre testing and don’t have to self isolate on arrival.

Thanks
Galela1986 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

We’ve recently visited New York and neither of my children had to show proof of vaccination to enter anywhere. Come to think of it, neither did we.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Galela1986
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
We’ve recently visited New York and neither of my children had to show proof of vaccination to enter anywhere. Come to think of it, neither did we.
Did this including boarding the plane? I’m just worried that when I get to the airport there will be some special requirement for unvaccinated children.
Galela1986 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
New York is part of the US and has the same entry requirements
As previous poster states they may not be checked but they are the same
There may be different rule’s within the City - attractions, hotels etc but entry is the same

Edited at 12:09 PM.
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Galela1986 View Post
Did this including boarding the plane? I’m just worried that when I get to the airport there will be some special requirement for unvaccinated children.
Children under 18 years don’t need to be vaccinated to enter the USA but their parents do.

It used to be that children 12 years and over had to be vaccinated to enter museums/restaurants etc. in New York. But I believe that this is no longer the case and as I’ve experienced, no one checks your covid pass.

You do have to wear masks on the ferry across to the Statue of Liberty which I found bizarre considering is travelled from London without one.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Galela1986
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Children under 18 years don’t need to be vaccinated to enter the USA but their parents do.

It used to be that children 12 years and over had to be vaccinated to enter museums/restaurants etc. in New York. But I believe that this is no longer the case and as I’ve experienced, no one checks your covid pass.

You do have to wear masks on the ferry across to the Statue of Liberty which I found bizarre considering is travelled from London without one.
Thank you 😊