Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 11 Aug 22, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Act
Now I’m being nosy but as a villa owner I’d hate to think my guests had to wait around for things like a pool issue that all can be done from outside un less the breaker in the house has gone
Same with cable internal minor maintenance issues
Things like the batteries in the safe going yes our MC would be up asap with thr override key cause it’s always the park tickets etc that are locked in it
Light bulbs I have loads in the cupboards in the kitchen if a guest wants to change them
Or our cleaners handy man will drop by and do,it/same with tv remotes spare batteries left ( although I’m sure these get used for other things but I don’t care they are topped up every rentals)
Cable TVs Roku I feel your pain drives me nuts at times when we are out but again the MC should be able to send someone out and let you know they are and you can go off and enjoy your day or you can wait if that’s your preference I personally trust my maintenance team to go,into ours when I’m not in but I can tell who’s been in when they were in and how long for if guests set the alarm / via our security cameras etc
But we are very hands on owners and love our Florida home
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List