Notices

View Poll Results: How many toilets do you have ?
1 113 17.17%
2 187 28.42%
3 248 37.69%
4 73 11.09%
5 17 2.58%
6 9 1.37%
7 or more ! 11 1.67%
Voters: 658. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 May 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have 7 but they were already in the house. None are pokey or in corners 😂
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
I would prefer to poop far away from where I'm sleeping. I find the modern trend for littering the house with toilets in pokey corners of pokey bedrooms completely bizarre. One upstairs and one downstairs is all anyone needs.
Aww.. Is someone feeling left out because they don’t have a pokey toilet?

I love our en-suite , it’s the size of a normal family bathroom so not “pokey” and if I didn’t have a toilet up on the third floor of our house I’d probably break my neck going down the stairs at 2 in the morning for a wee!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
2, one upstairs one downstairs
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I have 7 but they were already in the house. None are pokey or in corners 😂
My en-suite is off my dressing room area so isnt anywhere near by sleeping area (and its far from “pokey” too lol - I like space for my ablutions... ) no way do I like to go out into a hall or corridor for a toilet break - I am on auto pilot in the early hours. (Esp after a few cocktails &#127864

Edited at 03:03 PM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

I would prefer to poop far away from where I'm sleeping. I find the modern trend for littering the house with toilets in pokey corners of pokey bedrooms completely bizarre. One upstairs and one downstairs is all anyone needs.
I wouldn’t agree with that with 4 people trying to get ready of a morning.

We have one in the family bathroom, one in the en-suite, and one downstairs. Four of us in the house
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sorry sounds like my granny may she RIP. she didn't understand the modern trend for indoor toilets and spent her life ( as I did when I lived with her) traipsing to the out house in the bloody freezing cold into a room full of spiders.

It's not modern it's actually better for large families. I had an ensuite in my UK home... I didn't dirty my bedroom by having a poo... A door kind of sufficed, just like the door on the average landing
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

3 currently, but have had 4 in a couple of houses.
The 4th never got used in any house we had 4 in, so don't miss it at all.
I would miss not having 3 now though for sure
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

We have 5 so technically 1 each. Two en-suites one Jack and Jill, one cloakroom and one cloakroom in the home office at the bottom of the garden (does that count?)
I wish we had less - or a cleaner!
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Can you do one for Yorkshire and it could be inside or outside
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We have 2, one in the family bathroom and one in the downstairs cloakroom. I would like an en suite, but there’s no room for one. I think it’s a case of you don’t miss what you have never had really. I live in the 1950’s house that I grew up in and we only ever had the one toilet inside, but we did have a horrible cold one in the outside shed area, but that was pulled down a long time ago. I do like having a downstairs loo though, so much easier, especially when you have visitors.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List