Yes 197 47.58%
No 136 32.85%
Maybe 81 19.57%
Voters: 414. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Jul 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I am concerned at the levels of positive test. I am fully vaccinated, but know I can still catch covid - and assume I can still pass it on. I would imagine someone very unwell catching covid, even if vaccinated could suffer badly and I would hate to be responsible for that.
Also I have not had a cold in nearly 2 years and have really liked that. I think if mask wearing becomes something that is not longer required I will avoid crowded placed for a while - so go back to shopping on-line
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

I hate wearing a mask, I find it makes me have a dry throat and makes me cough which gets others worried. We also get PCR and blood tests monthly. But we rarely go out and are both double jabbed, so depending on where I am and how crowded or safe it feels I may still wear a mask.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
WAWA
Helping Donald

We wasnt born wearing a face mask and hopefully people wearing them will be a minority. I own buisness and have advised all staff to ditch the masks as they take away our freedoms. So no will not bearing masks
WAWA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I will definitely not be wearing one after 19th July. I can't wait to be able to take my little boy to indoor venues and share in the joy with him by showing him my reaction to things!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I read the question wrong. 🙈 I thought it said, “Do you still wear masks?” To which I answered yes.

However after the 19th, it will depend on the situation I find myself in I think. A very crowded place with no social distancing then yes possibly.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

I'll see how it goes and what the situation is.
Old 6 Jul 21, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Not a chance, the paper ones are only good for 20 mins anyway then they should be chucked, the cloth ones I cant breathe in, and let's face it you arent supposed to touch them when you put them on and off , most people screw them up and stuff them in their pocket.
They've been a pointless exercise from day 1
Ok shoot me now
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 21, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

To add myself to the firing line, looking at the backlash I think he may do a u-turn on the masks when the official announcement comes out.
Don't get me wrong I agree we need to learn to live with this, but maybe even short term learning to live with it might mean changes such as masks.
With numbers going higher, death rates may be low but my concerns with numbers are
- Us being viewed even more as plague island and travel bans popping up again or getting extended.
- My kids who are not vaccinated getting it and getting sick.
- The virus spreading more and finding more and more people who the vaccine didn't work for (admittedly possibly me as on imunosuppressant meds)
- Selfishly I'm also worried about me or my wife catching it and having to isolate, missing some of the events we've now booked and are so looking forward to.
- My local vets is currently closed as the majority of staff are now self isolating, I can see things like this becoming more common too.
There are a lot of negatives if the number of positive cases rise which are not related to deaths, if there are small steps we can take to keep numbers down even a little while still allowing business' to open I don't understand why we are not doing it. I understand comments about masks not being used properly, and some I've seen you could spit through so theres no point in them at all, but those who do wear them right, its something at least.
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

One word NO 🙄😷
Never again if I can help it 🤞🤞🤞
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

In shops, yes, in the office no and if I ever get to fly again then yes I’m happy too😀
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List