Notices

View Poll Results: What's the most you'd pay to queue jump a premium attraction?
Nothing, I'm happy to wait hours 80 38.28%
$2-5 per person per ride 81 38.76%
$10 per person per ride 34 16.27%
$15+ per person per ride 14 6.70%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Jul 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SleepingBeauty View Post
50 cents.
Yo SB, if you're willing to pay 50 cent he better knock out a rap at the same time

We've never been to any theme park in the UK or Fl, so that'd be a 'nowt' from us
Old 8 Jul 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

We paid for one night at a disney hotel to get 60 day fast pass window to enable us to see Anna and Elsa! Does that count?!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I said nothing as I never waited more then 15 minutes for a ride we just get there early go in and ride. We make sure that we head to a ride straight away. I hope this is ok we where in Epcot quite early and we headed to rope drop for sorring there was a lady and chap there with other ride cast members they where greeting people the young lady with the sorring jacket on started to speak to me. She said have you come far. I thought I have a joke with her and said depends on what you mean by far if you mean hotel then no not that far as we at pop but if you mean country then yes just over 4000 miles 😆 she laughed and said I like that I said what about you she looked at me and said with a grin 😁 that depends on if you mean where I live and my country. I live in Kisseemee And and my country is USA 😆 we both laughed she walked on a couple of people then came back she said don’t dash to the ride as they don’t start until we get there 😆 we walked back me Maria and the two cast members when we got to the ride I said thanks for the conversation it was real nice the bloke said we’ll come with us and you be first on the ride so we did we where first on when we came off I walked a k around and thank them.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I won’t pay as it cost enough to get in the parks and I won’t queue for hours for a 2 or 3 minute ride.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Not happy to queue for hours but at the same time I wouldn’t pay extra as park tickets cost enough as it is
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

I won't be paying extra or queueing for hours as no ride is worth it. 30 mins is the most I will queue for anything now.
Old 9 Jul 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

I'd pay more, probably Ł70 a day each for unlimited fastpass just like at Universal... IF the fastpass queues were short like at Universal and you can go on the rides you like as often as you like.

Would not really be interested in paying for one ride fastpass at a time. If I'm paying I want it to really feel like a better deal.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I wouldn’t pay for FP, apart from paying for an onsite hotel to get early FP bookings or free FP. I definitely won’t join a queue with more than a 30-40 minute wait.

We’ve booked 5 nights at Disney for next summer and will stay offsite for the rest of our visit. We are really looking forward to going, but we’re aware that there’s been many changes since our last visit in 2018, when we had free dining including alcohol, early and late magic hours, FP and DME. I feel that unless there is an increase in benefits to staying onsite, this will be our last onsite stay
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I’m old enough to have enjoyed Disney as an adultboth pre Fast Pass entirely and (both versions) and I far prefer the on the day fast pass version to the book months ahead version.
I think I just prefer my pixie dust with spontaneity rather than with a spread sheet
I think Disney will do fine with it for a year or so (anniversary year plus the making up for lost time due to Covid crowd) but then they may struggle with it as people question value.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We pay for the HRH at universal which comes with an express pass so I guess we do pay.
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List