Notices

Old 8 Aug 22, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I usually wear regular cycling shorts if I’m wearing a dress , although the reality is just in case it blows up or I trip over , better seeing them than your knickers
Xx
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 22, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I usually wear regular cycling shorts if I’m wearing a dress , although the reality is just in case it blows up or I trip over , better seeing them than your knickers
Xx
Absolutely, I wore some M&S shorts (pants) under my stuff in summer I was very worried about roller coasters and pants showing in photos 😂
I think I need slightly longer ones for lots of walking at hhn. I will look at cycling shorts, some friends recommended the snag chub rub shorts.
Old 9 Aug 22, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Absolutely, I wore some M&S shorts (pants) under my stuff in summer I was very worried about roller coasters and pants showing in photos 😂
I think I need slightly longer ones for lots of walking at hhn. I will look at cycling shorts, some friends recommended the snag chub rub shorts.
Yes I’ve seen a few mention them on here, I picked some up in nude colours from H&M
Xx
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 22, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Yes I’ve seen a few mention them on here, I picked some up in nude colours from H&M
Xx
Thanks I’ll have a look in there. I’m a bit confused over the snag sizing - don’t know if I’m a curvy or athletic these days 😂
Old 9 Aug 22, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Thanks I’ll have a look in there. I’m a bit confused over the snag sizing - don’t know if I’m a curvy or athletic these days 😂
I usually size up for the cycle shorts , don’t want to cut my circulation off 😂 xx
Old 23 Aug 22, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Shopping

MNSSHP - couldn’t fit the life of me figure out what I wanted to wear. Ds and Dh would never be up for dressing up.

Saw this released on Etsy and it’s the same seller that I bought the other 2 skirts from. They are lightweight, comfy and have pockets. I also thought this one I could wear to either universal or Disney.

I then saw these custom made ears on Instagram. I’ve ordered things from this maker before including custom made wedding ears for my friend that just got married. I really like these but I’ll change the design a bit.

Planning to order T-shirts from teepublic to get sent to Debbie for Ds and Dh. They are still deciding what they want.

In non outfit news Bath and Body works we’re doing foaming soaps for $2.95. Placed an order to Debbie as well. We will still have 3 cases and only 6 days of clothes so seemed like a good idea. They’ll come back full of candy from mnsshp for Ds and Dh, foaming soaps and low carb snacks for me. 😂
Old 23 Aug 22, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Shopping

MNSSHP - couldn’t fit the life of me figure out what I wanted to wear. Ds and Dh would never be up for dressing up.

Saw this released on Etsy and it’s the same seller that I bought the other 2 skirts from. They are lightweight, comfy and have pockets. I also thought this one I could wear to either universal or Disney.

I then saw these custom made ears on Instagram. I’ve ordered things from this maker before including custom made wedding ears for my friend that just got married. I really like these but I’ll change the design a bit.

Planning to order T-shirts from teepublic to get sent to Debbie for Ds and Dh. They are still deciding what they want.

In non outfit news Bath and Body works we’re doing foaming soaps for $2.95. Placed an order to Debbie as well. We will still have 3 cases and only 6 days of clothes so seemed like a good idea. They’ll come back full of candy from mnsshp for Ds and Dh, foaming soaps and low carb snacks for me. 😂
I’m probably the only one in my gang that would attempt to throw myself in by dressing up 😂
I was very tempted with the soaps but I’m going to wait for the next sale to stock up on another order for Debbie, to be honest she is still holding BBW from 2020 for me so I really will be surprised when I open boxes 📦😂
Im sure you will make a very good attempt to fill those cases to maximum weight allowance
Xx
Old 28 Aug 22, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
I’m probably the only one in my gang that would attempt to throw myself in by dressing up 😂
I was very tempted with the soaps but I’m going to wait for the next sale to stock up on another order for Debbie, to be honest she is still holding BBW from 2020 for me so I really will be surprised when I open boxes 📦😂
Im sure you will make a very good attempt to fill those cases to maximum weight allowance
Xx
Did you join up to the bath and body rewards club?
They sent me a $10 voucher so I might need to put in another order, I forgot to add hand cream so there’s another excuse 😂

Do you have other exciting boxes with Debbie?
Old 2 Sep 22, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Not long now till you go! I'm following along as we are also heading to Universal for half term but no HHNs for us. I tried to persuade DH and DS or DD to go but none of us are brave enough. We'll be the ones leaving the parks as it gets dark! We managed to get to MNSSHP in August which was wonderful - we love the Halloween Parade. Love your outfits - I can definitely recommend the Snag chub rub shorts - found them this summer and think they are brilliant
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 22, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Not long now till you go! I'm following along as we are also heading to Universal for half term but no HHNs for us. I tried to persuade DH and DS or DD to go but none of us are brave enough. We'll be the ones leaving the parks as it gets dark! We managed to get to MNSSHP in August which was wonderful - we love the Halloween Parade. Love your outfits - I can definitely recommend the Snag chub rub shorts - found them this summer and think they are brilliant
Any chance your lot will change their mind about HHN? You are welcome to mill about with us.

Great to hear MNSSHP was good. Will order a pair of the snag shorts if I can figure out the sizing. 😂