Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 1 May 22, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bully1985
Trying for More Ears

Rate our trip plan

My wife changes the plan every few days but this is what we have just settled on..

Have we missed anything fun ?

4 adults a 6 year old and a 7 year old

I would like to squeeze boggy creek airboats in if we can

Bully1985 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 22, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
byeo
Very Serious Dibber

Are you not going to Epcot? Are the blank days, days where you will do whatever you feel like..?

Personally I’d be tempted to spread the two Universal days out, maybe visit once in week one and the second visit in the seconds week.
07' Disney's All-Star Music Resort
10' Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Edited at 03:36 PM.
byeo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 22, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bully1985
Trying for More Ears

The blank days were left for rest days ... unless we feel like doing something ..

Epcot didn’t quite make the list, but I might look it over again to see if it’s worth squeezing it in .

Thanks
Bully1985 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 22, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Summerfun
Very Serious Dibber

If you have Disney tickets covering all the parks it would be a shame not to include Epcot. It's less busy than the other parks but worth a visit
Summerfun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 22, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

How many days do you have for Disney - if you have the 7/14 day ticket, I would consider doing Epcot and dropping Gatorland.

Depending on what you are shopping for - those first days your body clock is wired to wake you up very early and so rope dropping is much easier - whereas shopping can wait!

When you say Universal, do you mean a day in US and a day in Islands of Adventure - if your kids are fans of Harry Potter you might want an extra day these.
Same for Hollywood Studios if you are Star Wars fans.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 22, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rocking Ewok
slightly serious Dibber

I would switch the shopping day as your body lock will give you a boost for an early start for a park like Hollywood studios.

Epcot is worth doing as it is a chilled park with some good food and drink options for wandering around taking things in. Also the Harmonious is a great show and worth doing even if you only visit Epcot last afternoon until close.
Rocking Ewok is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 22, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bully1985
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by babbymint View Post
How many days do you have for Disney - if you have the 7/14 day ticket, I would consider doing Epcot and dropping Gatorland.

Depending on what you are shopping for - those first days your body clock is wired to wake you up very early and so rope dropping is much easier - whereas shopping can wait!

When you say Universal, do you mean a day in US and a day in Islands of Adventure - if your kids are fans of Harry Potter you might want an extra day these.
Same for Hollywood Studios if you are Star Wars fans.
We are looking at the park to park tickets for universal .

We have figured out it’s slightly cheaper doing it this way rather than 14/7 tickets .

Gatorland is my only input for the holiday and I have been granted 1/2 a day as it’s my birthday on that day 🤣🤣🤣