Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 27 Jun 22, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
elishabrid
Gone all Goofy

Review/critique my planning so far!

Hi everyone, I've been agonising about this all day as our window to book ADRs is coming up soon! We're going in September, two adults. What do you think of our planning so far? -

Tuesday 6th September - Arrive PO Riverside, eat at Disney Springs
Wednesday 7th September – Hollywood Studios,r dinner at 50’s Prime Time Cafe
Thursday 8th September – Animal Kingdom, Cirque Du Soleil, dinner at House of Blues, shopping in DS afterwards
Friday 9th September – Magic Kingdom (Cinderella's Royal Table or Be our Guest or Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner)
Saturday 10th September – Typhoon Lagoon, shopping in evening (outlets, eat off site)
Sunday 11th September – Animal Kingdom (Tusker House breakfast)
Monday 12th September – Hollywood Studios, (Cinderella's Royal Table or Be our Guest or Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner)
Tuesday 13th September – Epcot (take advantage of food and wine!), Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Wednesday 14th September – Magic Kingdom (Cinderella's Royal Table or Be our Guest or Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner)
Thursday 15th September – Magic Kingdom (Cinderella's Royal Table or Be our Guest or Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner)
Friday 16th September – Hollywood Studios (Boathouse for dinner)
Saturday 17th September – Magic Kingdom (Cinderella's Royal Table or Be our Guest or Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner)
Sunday 18th September – Animal Kingdom (Chef art Smith's homecomin for dinner)
Monday 19th September – Magic Kingdom

I realise I've put CRT/LTT/BOG down as options on multiple days, we only want to do each restaurant once but I'm trying to maximise the amount of days that it's possible for us to go to them, to increase our chances of getting bookings! (not so much for LTT but the others) if we manage to get all three, the other nights will be replaced with other meals, probably quick service or takeaways
elishabrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Just some initial thoughts:

10th September - can you avoid a weekend for the water park? With blizzard beach closed I’d imagine it’s going to be even busier on the weekend with the locals going.

12th September - I’ve seen your note about the MK restaurants but you’re at HS that day. Is this intentional for park hopping or a mistake?
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
elishabrid
Gone all Goofy

Hi, thank you for your reply! We could avoid going to a water park on a weekend, but thought it was maybe good to avoid other parks too on Saturdays? What's our least busy option? And yes it was intentional, there's nowhere apart from 50's Prime Time we reaaally want to eat dinner in at HS (we want to go to Woody's lunchbox and for a ronto wrap, but nothing else really)
elishabrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Your Cirque du Soliel is booked very early and you may still be struggling with jet lag. A late show in a dark comfyish seat may have you falling asleep.
When we've been the first few days we tend to wake up really early, get out to a park early and by early evening we are done in only fit for the pool and a QS meal.
Xx
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
elishabrid
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Your Cirque du Soliel is booked very early and you may still be struggling with jet lag. A late show in a dark comfyish seat may have you falling asleep.
When we've been the first few days we tend to wake up really early, get out to a park early and by early evening we are done in only fit for the pool and a QS meal.
Xx
Our Cirque du Soleil is at 5:30pm, so not too late in the evening, so I think we'll be okay!
Old 30 Jun 22, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

13th epcot for food and wine then mnsshp will be a very long day . You can go into MK at 4 for the party and it goes on till after midnight. I'd have a lazy morning and do food and wine a different day. And you wont see much of epcot in half a day. Bin a day at mk and give epcot a full day

Edited at 12:27 PM.
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
elishabrid
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
13th epcot for food and wine then mnsshp will be a very long day . You can go into MK at 4 for the party and it goes on till after midnight. I'd have a lazy morning and do food and wine a different day. And you wont see much of epcot in half a day. Bin a day at mk and give epcot a full day
Ah, okay. I've revised our plans a little, what do you think?

7th - Hollywood Studios (50's Prime Time cafe)
8th - Epcot, Cirque du Soleil at 5:30pm, House of Blues afterwards
9th - Magic Kingdom
10th - Typhoon Lagoon, with shopping in the afternoon/evening (or the other way round)
11th - Animal Kingdom (hopefully with Tusker House breakfast)
12th - Hollywood Studios
13th - Relax, with Mickey's not so scary in the evening
14th - Animal Kingdom
15th - Epcot
16th - Hollywood Studios
17th - Magic Kingdom
18th - Animal Kingdom
19th - Magic Kingdom