Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 16 Jul 22, 06:13 AM  
Link to this Post
totonlewis99
Getting to know the DIBB

Safe Passage & NHS COVID vaccination record

Hi everyone
We’re 2 weeks away from our sailing, so this weekends job is to create our safe passage accounts and upload our COVID vaccination records into them.

For anyone that has done this before which page of the pdf do I upload? Is it just the most recent one, which in our case would be the page which shows our booster. I don’t think that there is anyway to upload each individual page of the record.

Thanks!
totonlewis99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 22, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

I laid out the NHS printed sheets side by side (jab 1 on one sheet and jabs 2 & 3 on the other), took a photo and uploaded that. Approval still pending...
wdw-wanderer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 22, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
totonlewis99
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by wdw-wanderer View Post
I laid out the NHS printed sheets side by side (jab 1 on one sheet and jabs 2 & 3 on the other), took a photo and uploaded that. Approval still pending...
Thanks! I’ll try that too.

When are you sailing?
totonlewis99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 22, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by wdw-wanderer View Post
We checked in 2 weeks ago and it is still pending review! Going to attempt to go on the Safe Passage website today - hopefully will be easy to use. DocHQ tests all booked...
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 22, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

It’s like trying to get into Fort Knox! DCL took several days to approve the guest information section of the online checkin form but issued a port arrival time etc immediately. Our Safe Passage approval took 48 hours and we are now ‘cleared to arrive’ but embarkation is ‘pending’ the upload of the DocHQ certificates which we can’t do until a couple of days before we set sail on the Wish at the end of the month.
I thought our trip round the Irish Sea last year on the Magic was complicated enough but this takes the biscuit!
wdw-wanderer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 22, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
totonlewis99
Getting to know the DIBB

I know! We sail two weeks today, three of us are on full lockdown from today until we have our tests done, my daughter still has to go to school right up to the day before we go - so really worried about her picking up COVID before then.
Old 21 Jul 22, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
pafcchris
Trying for More Ears

We are 2 weeks out from the Wish and have just uploaded our documents. We downloaded the vaccine pass from the NHS app, which shows all vaccines we’ve had, and uploaded the full document to the website. We need a PCR test whilst out there, for my 3yr old, so now worrying about where to go for it.
pafcchris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Meepsmum
I want to go now!

Sorry to derail the thread - where do I get the proof of my kid's nhs vaccinations does anyone know? I presume mine will just be on the NHS app?
Meepsmum is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 22, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

I uploaded documents yesterday. I had pdfs of the forms and uploaded. Mine was approved same day for all 4 of us.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 22, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
bmcdo
Getting Excited

I applied for a letter as the app wouldnt work for my 12yo. I received a letter today with his QR codes. I took a photo on phone and that went to some site which enabled me to add to my iphone wallet and i will take letter with me just in case.

When i went in March safepassage allowed me to upload from the wallet, or maybe I took pics of the wallet certificates. I cant remember any more - the stress made me block it out and i have to do it all again tomorrow !
bmcdo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List