Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Jul 22, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Tell me everything about Disneyland Paris planning

Literally know nothing about Disneyland Paris.

There is however a deal we have seen that’s about £1800 just before Xmas. For two nights. It seems a lot compared to Florida but I assume it’s cos it’s close to Xmas.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Can you provide more info? Which hotel is that and what room type? How many people? Weekend or weekday etc? Also, does it include travel?

Just to help gauge the deal and provide advice for your specific circumstances.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DSNY2022 View Post
Can you provide more info? Which hotel is that and what room type? How many people? Weekend or weekday etc? Also, does it include travel?

Just to help gauge the deal and provide advice for your specific circumstances.
Was flights from Manchester with easyJet. Outgoing 21st dec 7am and incoming 23rd dec 8pm £460

Hotel and tickets are with Disney- Cheney or something like that. Woody roundup room. Transfers to and from airport £1300- I think this included park tickets. It said 3 days 2 nights

Two adults two kids

I don’t know where we would leave luggage or how buy it will be etc
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Was flights from Manchester with easyJet. Outgoing 21st dec 7am and incoming 23rd dec 8pm £460

Hotel and tickets are with Disney- Cheney or something like that. Woody roundup room. Transfers to and from airport £1300- I think this included park tickets. It said 3 days 2 nights

Two adults two kids

I don’t know where we would leave luggage or how buy it will be etc

That price sounds about right.

Thats one of the very busy times so the parks will be heaving and the prices high.

I was there similar time a few years ago.

The hotel you have been quoted is Cheyenne, its one of the cheaper onsite hotels.

There is a main building and then the rooms are in separate buildings.

With a standard package deal you get hotel and park hopper tickets for your arrival day, and departure day and all days in between.

Your transfers will be with Magic Shuttle, they are the official bus transfer company. You will get dropped off and picked up at your hotel.

There is a luggage store at the hotel
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bad Pink Tink View Post
That price sounds about right.

Thats one of the very busy times so the parks will be heaving and the prices high.

I was there similar time a few years ago.

The hotel you have been quoted is Cheyenne, its one of the cheaper onsite hotels.

There is a main building and then the rooms are in separate buildings.

With a standard package deal you get hotel and park hopper tickets for your arrival day, and departure day and all days in between.

Your transfers will be with Magic Shuttle, they are the official bus transfer company. You will get dropped off and picked up at your hotel.

There is a luggage store at the hotel
Do you think I am best to call them?

I know nothing of DLP rides or the DAS system that I will need to use. It’s out of my comfort zone but kids would like it at Christmas I’ll bet
Old 21 Jul 22, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
DLP is magical at Christmas. However, the year we went it was freezing so do be prepared! The DAS system can be prebooked in advance which is helpful. I think all the details are on the DLP site. They do ask for proof when issuing the card. Rides are great and some excellent shows
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

There is however a deal we have seen that’s about £1800 just before Xmas. For two nights. It seems a lot compared to Florida but I assume it’s cos it’s close to Xmas.
Generally speaking DLP is much poorer value than Florida on a per person and per night basic. Florida also has four parks vs DLP’s one and a half.

It’s still a great place to visit but you have to avoid holidays to feel like getting a good deal.

The price you gave is at face value expensive for two nights. But it depends where you’re staying and how many there are of you and crucially if it includes food.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
DLP is magical at Christmas. However, the year we went it was freezing so do be prepared! The DAS system can be prebooked in advance which is helpful. I think all the details are on the DLP site. They do ask for proof when issuing the card. Rides are great and some excellent shows
Any idea what proof they need and then I can get whatever I need from the gp
Old 21 Jul 22, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Any idea what proof they need and then I can get whatever I need from the gp
DLA or PIP proof & blue badge is what we bring to get a priority card for my son. This will be a green card which allows you to go in through the exits of rides, you might have to wait depending on how many families are in front. We never use it for pirates or IASW as they are fast loading rides, & usually quicker than using the card. But if you’re a wheelchair user you would need to use the card for those 2 rides.
You also can book to see characters with this card too. As soon as the character & the cast member come out go straight & get a time. They will give you a little card with a time in it to come back. You also can go into the disabled area with one other person to watch the fireworks & parade. We normally get a space beside this area for the rest of the family & I go in with my son who needs the card.
We love DLP & hope you will too!✨

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 22, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Here’s the requirements on the DLP app. You can request one about 1 month before arrival.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List