Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 Jul 22, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Not watched in years but I really enjoyed that. Did my eyes deceive me? Was that Doug Willis aka Jason Donovan’s Dad?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Yes it was!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

I had something in my eye! It's the end of an era.

I thought they rounded it all off very well.

I wonder if we'll see them again sometime...

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
I had something in my eye! It's the end of an era.

I thought they rounded it all off very well.

I wonder if we'll see them again sometime...
The door is open for spin offs and reunions now!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Can anyone tell me if Jesse Spencer appears in any of the final episodes please ?

Matthew Casey from Chicago Fire.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pino_Spetzberg View Post
Can anyone tell me if Jesse Spencer appears in any of the final episodes please ?

Matthew Casey from Chicago Fire.
Briefly in the video montage
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Loved seeing the old characters again! I stopped watching it years ago so had no idea who alot of them were, but I spent an hour saying "oh there's what's his name" and "oh look what's her names in it"!

The theme tune at the end gave me a lump in my throat, took me back to being young and at my friends house - happy times!

Scott and Charlene's wedding will always get me! 😭🤣
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
Loved seeing the old characters again! I stopped watching it years ago so had no idea who alot of them were, but I spent an hour saying "oh there's what's his name" and "oh look what's her names in it"!

The theme tune at the end gave me a lump in my throat, took me back to being young and at my friends house - happy times!

Scott and Charlene's wedding will always get me! 😭🤣
Yes, I was doing the same, completely forgot Jim's son in law's name other than the surname was Martin. Didn't recognise Lucas or Tad but saw their names in the credits.

I also watched some of the YouTube Anniversary documentary programmes to afterwards 😃
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Yes, I was doing the same, completely forgot Jim's son in law's name other than the surname was Martin. Didn't recognise Lucas or Tad but saw their names in the credits.

I also watched some of the YouTube Anniversary documentary programmes to afterwards 😃
Tad was on the video at the Kennedys. Handle bar moustache!

Philip Martin was the son in law. To me he was the amazing Wayne Hamilton from Sons and Daughters
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Gutted. I downloaded what I thought were all the episodes from the last week to watch on the plane. It had downloaded all of them except the last one and now I'm away I can't get it so I'll have to wait until I get home
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List