Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Aug 22, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Eeek, you'd be started! I so excited for you guys to get here. The Florida sunshine and all the cocktails are waiting for you! Just a dream away!

You should be fine at Yak and Yeti with the Landry card. I way over thoguht this and it was easy peasy

We are at LTT on Wednesday. I'll tell them to hold a barrel full of the ooey gooey toffee cake in reserve for Adam after we've had our fill it of course

You'll be fine with Genie+, I'm sure of it. I'm also the least techy person in the world and I'm getting by. I will do a Matrix style brain dump when we see you.

Oh and I suspect Kate and Cooper will get on like a house on fire, while completely ignoring each other on their phones. Kate has perfected the "oh I didn't hear you" this trip she loves her bed and is currently there while we are enjoying the pool. I'm happy enough to let her have some space, but Dave really feels she is missing out on the whole holiday experience. I guess he's so used to afternoon rain that he feels we need to make the most of uninterrupted pool time. Can you believe we've not had a spot of rain the whole time we've been here? Unheard of not to worry we are off to a water park tomorrow so it's a cast iron guarantee there will be rain

I hope you can enjoy the build up to travel day and get excited. I'm waiting for you xx

Edited to add - I forgot about the Geyser Point bison burger. I think I'm gonna get Paula, our server, to make a list of all the people who come here are seeing it in the trippie. I'll check with her next year when we come back
Abby, you won’t believe it but I have started packing today 😱 I am desperate for some florida sunshine and cocktails 🤩🍹🍸🇺🇸

Thank you for the update on the Landry’s card at yak and yeti, I’m sure I am absolutely overthinking everything 😬

😂 Abby that ooey gooey toffee cake is ridiculously good, I really appreciate you leaving some for Adam 😉 💝

Yay for a genie + lesson, I really really need it!

Yes I’m sure that Kate and Cooper will get on like a house on fire, communicating via Instagram or text (or however teens’ speak’ now!). I’m super nervous about Cooper and his need for 20 hrs sleep/rest a day and how that will impact our holiday. Thankfully all our hotels have pools and bars so I’m sure Adam and I will keep ourselves occupied 😉 I honestly think they just need some quiet time to themselves 💖

You are the point lady for the Bison Burger and I’m sure they will absolutely see an uptake in burgers after your TR! Maybe you should be on commission. 😁

I have everything crossed for a fab water park day for you guys tomorrow 😍 I can’t believe that we are going to see you all super soon - we can’t wait! xxx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

The Duck Duck Razz, love it 😍 I had one last year and DH thought it was just for the photo but it was honestly really good!

Some amazing plans here, so excited for you.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
The Duck Duck Razz, love it 😍 I had one last year and DH thought it was just for the photo but it was honestly really good!

Some amazing plans here, so excited for you.
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the Duck Duck Razz, makes me feel better about going. 😁 now I can tell Adam that it’s definitely worth a visit! 😆

We are really starting to get excited, thanks so much for following along. 💝 xxx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

I’ve not been of the Dibb for a few days so just caught up on this. You have some fab restaurant choices there, some of which we did back in April. Boathouse for example for Glen's (Dh) birthday. I had full intentions of getting the blue drink with the duck floating in it but our server told me it was really sweet which put me off but really wish I’d tried it. Although the cocktail I did get was nice I should’ve got the blue one. 🙄

I’ve got to say that RPR is one of my favourite hotels and not just in Florida, it just gives me really nice vibes.

Are you planning on going to Orlando again next year or are you going to wait and see once you’ve been this year?

Still gutted there’s not going to be a cocktail at RPR for me! 😂 🍹 🥺

Kat x
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the Duck Duck Razz, makes me feel better about going. 😁 now I can tell Adam that it’s definitely worth a visit! 😆

We are really starting to get excited, thanks so much for following along. 💝 xxx
I promise it is I usually get asked by DH ‘are you just ordering this for the dibb food report?’ but no, I think I’ll be having the Duck Duck Razz again this year! Xx

Edited at 06:03 PM.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Oh wow, as others have said, your plans look amazing! Can’t wait to read along 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I’ve not been of the Dibb for a few days so just caught up on this. You have some fab restaurant choices there, some of which we did back in April. Boathouse for example for Glen's (Dh) birthday. I had full intentions of getting the blue drink with the duck floating in it but our server told me it was really sweet which put me off but really wish I’d tried it. Although the cocktail I did get was nice I should’ve got the blue one. 🙄

I’ve got to say that RPR is one of my favourite hotels and not just in Florida, it just gives me really nice vibes.

Are you planning on going to Orlando again next year or are you going to wait and see once you’ve been this year?

Still gutted there’s not going to be a cocktail at RPR for me! 😂 🍹 🥺

Kat x
So lovely to hear from you Kat. 😁 the good thing about the duck duck razz cocktail is that you absolutely must go back for one next time!

I’m the same, I just love how chilled RPR is and the pool area is so relaxing.

We had a trip booked to go home to Australia for Christmas 2020 that was cancelled so our plan is to go home next July/August, Cooper is desperate to see his Grandad and Uncles and Aunties and cousins. Once we get back from this trip we will be able to start booking fights, which will be super expensive I’m sure! 😳

I promise to have a cocktail for you at RPR and there will be photographic evidence! 🍹😍 xxx
Old 2 Aug 22, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
I promise it is I usually get asked by DH ‘are you just ordering this for the dibb food report?’ but no, I think I’ll be having the Duck Duck Razz again this year! Xx
I completely trust you, I think we have similar food/drink tastes after reading your food TR’s. 😆 I love that it is important to drink fancy cocktails for TR content 😉 I’m totally on board with that! Xx
Old 2 Aug 22, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Oh wow, as others have said, your plans look amazing! Can’t wait to read along 😊
Thank you Leia, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. 😁 xx
Old 2 Aug 22, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Ooh this is going to be amazing Michelle! All of your choices look spot on, I can't wait to see all the yummy food and cocktails . You and Abby will have to have a Cosmo for me!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List